What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

***DrBud Grows "Sweet Sativa" from Down Under***

cdc

arhhh m8 ...just DWC individual rubbermaids with half the recommanded dose of

GH 3 part.

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Sweet Sativa Update

Sweet Sativa Update

this is "Sweet Sativa" at Day 67 of flowering.....
So far she has been soooo EZ to grow....
I have yet to clone her but I will lay odds she "Grows like a weed"

This one was grown SOG style in a 16oz bottle

DrBG, i am embarking on a micro of my own and you have been a huge inspiration. i need to get some beans from most likely seedbay or boutique. could you possibly recomend something potent and that will stay short for a micro like yours {ours}? i am open to any bank that ships to the u.s. really. im short on cash,and more handy than handsome ;) any droplets of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

sorry to be off topic, but i cant pm and time is running short for me to get beans.

Grizz

Veteran
very good looking plant, when I saw sweet sativa I was thinking a tall long flowering sativa, this one obviously has some indica in it, very impressive, is anyone selling these seeds anywhere????

cdc

UPDATE TIME.

UPDATE TIME.

OK first off im going to show you the updated photos of the plants i posted earlier in the thread then another pheno that is 1 month behind the rest.

Sweet sativa.
IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY YOU CAN SEE THERE IS RESIN ON THE FAN/SHADE LEAF.

OK NOW THIS PHENO IS 1 MONTH BEHIND THE PHOTOS ABOVE AND ALSO HAS A HINT OF PURPLE IN IT.
I REALLY CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST THIS PHENO IS.

More updates soon !!!!!

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
cdc said:
OK first off im going to show you the updated photos of the plants i posted earlier in the thread then another pheno that is 1 month behind the rest.

Sweet sativa.
IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY YOU CAN SEE THERE IS RESIN ON THE FAN/SHADE LEAF.

OK NOW THIS PHENO IS 1 MONTH BEHIND THE PHOTOS ABOVE AND ALSO HAS A HINT OF PURPLE IN IT.
I REALLY CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST THIS PHENO IS.

More updates soon !!!!!

cdc they look great M8...luvin the purple pheno.... :dance:

Thanks again for letting me be the first guy on US soil to grow these....:friends:

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Well of the 2 females I got from the 4 seeds I started....one is a Very nice Smoke very much like "Really Good 80's Sativas" it a very nice change from most of the smoke around these dayz....she has a place in my "Desk Jars" and will be there for awhile
The other smells like "CatPiss" and she got the Boot today
The other on is up on the 24 hour mom shelf....as soon as she show some new growth....I will run her in the SOG

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
...i guess it ok if us aussies let you guys grow our strains.....only if they grow them well....so your off the hook DR....your smoke report will be good to hear about.HH. =]-~

Latest posts

Latest posts