What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**Efficient DANK grow**

sqwirl

Still saving some honey buds for you, but rethinking that now that there's no update. I bet your just to busy smokin it all. That White Widow nugget you kicked me was pretty good. The smell kindof grossed me out, kindof dead fish smell, but damn she was a good smoke.

Get this thread updated!!!

O ya bro I'll have smoke reports and dried bud shots up later today....need sum batteries for el digital cam.

cant wait to burn those honey buds....

Illadelph

where'd you get the genetics for that WW. Are they all pretty much the same. I been looking into getting WW genes for a while, I am about to order off of GN SB, white label white widow. Hoping they will be better than nirvana's standard's ww, because they cost twice as much.

Are the more expensive genes usually better, or is that a bad rule to go by? I'm asking you because you seem to have a shit load of different strains, but anyone can answer, as most know more than me.

Also, another question, I added bushmaster to my res (DWC) when i started flowering, and now I have leaves growing out of all my sexing sites, not sure what they are technically called, and the new nodes are so close to the ones below it, is that going to make it impossible to sex em? as its so crowded in the place where I am looking?

Last edited:
I received the WW clone locally in a trade, I inquired about the seeds but he didn't know which seed bank they came from... Although he did say the friend who gave his friend the seeds said they were feminized...So that may be of some help figuring out where they came from. Im not a fan a fem'd seeds but since i didnt buy them and received this as a clone its all good... I have seen a alot of good ww out there, if I were you i would just do a search in the flower pix section and try to find the ww you like best and order that. I dont think price is always an indicator of quality either so i would just look around a little bit.

As far as expensive genes go I'm not sure what you mean... do you buy clones from dispensory or ??? do you mean expensive seeds? Either way im probably not the best to answer that ? as I have been lucky enough to have generous friends who share the love...

how far into flowering are you? I have never used bushmaster as I have heard mixed reviews of it reducing potency... I do use purpmaxx and gravity tho. I think your only supposed to run these for a day or two before a res change. So if you added at the beggining and havent changed your res after 2 days, then thats probably your problem.

As far as sexing goes you will know if you got males....

fatal1

Damn, A gram per watt. That's good shit bro. You must have that baby dialed in. I know a guy with a hydro set-up and 3K watts on movers and CO2 running who barely hits the 1 gpw marker.
You never told us your soil mix. Is it your special blend or a commercial bag. How was the Albert Walker smoke?

I only ended up getting around .75gram/watt... I was on track to get the full 1g/w or even more, but ended up scrapping the grow after the first plants were harvested due to conflict with my partner. I ended up killing off a shit load of plants and shut down the grow.

I use FF happy frog soil.

All the smoke is super heady... I do have to say tho that albert very well could be my favorite tho... but the Casey jones is fuckin dank as hell too and the WW is also bomb

B

Bigtimer7

DAMN!!

SOrry i missed this for a bit... But thanks for the LIGHT MOVER. LOL thought id thank you for the idea. ALways thought it was a good one so I bought it..

Keep up the good work man! FIRE SHIT..

Looks like you got some fire nug and FIRE plants. Hows the casey? I didnt like the magic bud to much do you? is it harvested? sorry wasent lookin at names with pics if they were their!

Im high lol but GREAT job. MAD REP +++

yes the magic bud was harvested and i fuckin loved it! too bad some mother fucker stole my jar of personal mb i kept 4 myself....

naw bro that shit got jacked from me b4 i could snap any shots of it... it was real nice tho and smelled like skittles! it tasted delicious too.. im sad i dont have that cut anymore...

a little preview of what is in store for the new set up I am currently setting up. Shooting for 4400+ watts and approx. 80 ladies...strains include - The White, Purple Barney, Sour Dave, Albert Walker, Northern Lights, HIV, Blue Dynamite x blueberry, and more to come. Hope you enjoy. All comments and questions appreciated :)