What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 plant 4 sq ft 400 watts

G

Looking good man :canabis:, I am interested to see your yield with only 1 plant as I too, have a 400... out of curiosity though did you switch from the 600 due to heat? Cause I am having probs even with my 400... :(

G

actually man i have three cabinets....do you have air conditioning...if so then design and the rite equipment is all you lack...tell me more about your cab design

Last edited:
G

and i know a lot of people think you cant do this but i have been doing it for some time

regular mh bulb in my hps ballast...it works but the bulb life is shortened but there like 20 bucks

Last edited:
G

i would like to know the cheapest rout to go to add co2 to my grow...any thoughts are appreciated..thanks

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya BT
Things are looking nice and green in here man, had a :biglaugh: about the hood bondage... Nice shot of the kali roots :yes:

Sorry, can't help on the CO2 - haven't gone there yet.

G

ok my friends this is called tuck-fu....get used to it...it is you friend..if you notice if you take the larger fan leaf from the prospering shoot and put it below the not so prosperous shoot..than both prosper and grow...just a little tip for the trim happy people...peace

G

i love tuck-fu, great for those new shoots but not so great for the sun-stealing fans

G

yes but if you can get(notice in the pic) the fans sideways when you tuck them they still prosper...they just have to share thats all...i dont know how much a plant can steal from its self...but i dont allow it and i dont trim unless i have to...its the plants leaf not mine in my humble opinion...and that my friend is why i dont trim any leaf ugly or not..until the plant is through with it and she lets me know...peace
not to go against anyone's opinion just stating my humble opinion...and im glad you like tuck- fu too..it is the way to go...thanks for stoping by

Last edited:
G

it is white widow x bogglegum my friend...and yes the waterfarms rock after you learn them...peace
rkrone said:
i gotta get me a waterfarm, that mist looks bigger every day
this is the mist

Last edited:
G

thanks i will get better pics of the mist at nute change in a few days...peace

Latest posts

Latest posts