What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damage to half of the leaf please help

Tentme

Plant issue that has come up in the garden that I’m unable to pin point.

Only damage to half the leaf. This is the only leaf with any damage. Had someone who thought it was nitrogen poisoning but it’s the seame color green it has always been so I’m not sure if that is accurate.

It came up a week ago and current year going into the 4th week of flower. Maybe genetic? But this is our 6th run of it at least and we’ve have not saw before.

Attachments

• A1565D74-AF7E-4AEA-84EC-C06E79465A7C.jpg
    A1565D74-AF7E-4AEA-84EC-C06E79465A7C.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 30

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
Plant issue that has come up in the garden that I’m unable to pin point.

Only damage to half the leaf. This is the only leaf with any damage. Had someone who thought it was nitrogen poisoning but it’s the seame color green it has always been so I’m not sure if that is accurate.

It came up a week ago and current year going into the 4th week of flower. Maybe genetic? But this is our 6th run of it at least and we’ve have not saw before.
That's light/heat damage. The plant isn't getting enough water, or cool air. Plants use more water when they are flowering, which lasts until the first calyx hairs start to turn brown.

Then the key is flushing and then reducing moisture in the medium, because ripe buds can attract more water than the leaves can evaporate.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts