What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WW harvest

gr866

Veteran
WW at chop Monday 4/10

Sticky fingers, made a hash ball about the size of nickel, but I was smoking GSC while harvesting and damn I can't find it any where.

My new wall decoration!

Hung to dry and get all goodly!

So the one WW had a wet weight of 806 grams with stems.

Wanna guess the dry weight?

This is the Super Citrus Haze that gets chopped on Tuesday.

GR

gr866

Veteran
I usually multiply weight of wet, trimmed bud by 23%, so I'm guessing a little over 185g, ie 6.6oz.

What do I win if I'm right?
j/k ;)

Ok, trimmed and jared yesterday. Weight before cure is 6.85 zips. so SFm, you are going to be spot on after cure. I have used Boveda packs for yrs now, they work great, just got the new 58% pack for herbs.

It's burping time for at least a week, of course that depends on how the humidity runs in my area. They will be checked two times a day till I think they are right and then will go to weekly burping till finish.

GR

Irael

That´s some nice looking stuff man!
I think i´m gonna also try that humidity packs in one glas of my next harvest, just to see if they really make any difference.

Show us some Pics of the dry bud also please :)

Greetz

gr866

Veteran
That´s some nice looking stuff man!
I think i´m gonna also try that humidity packs in one glas of my next harvest, just to see if they really make any difference.

Show us some Pics of the dry bud also please :)

Greetz

Here you go! This is representation of each of the 6 jars, most have 4 to 5 larger buds.

GR

Go to the White Widow Harvest in Cannabis flower pics to see all of the WW harvest and the Super Citrus Haze harvest. The SCH just went into a sweat bag today and will go into jars late tomorrow.