What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xray(ted) plant shots

X

Xray Kimono

:respect: props for contributing to the GN fund. sounds like an interesting cross with plenty of production potential. how do the resin glands look? well suited for mechanical separation? creamy kosher kush sounds like a lovely terp profile i'd love a pile of hash with that nose :biggrin:
!

Yeah there are some Soft Asylum that are getting ridiculous with the frost... Also some of the more MidMad dom phenos are starting to have a nice pine needle smell hanging with them.... the clean pine needle smell-- not the funky forest rotten

The 7 that I have that are definitely a SweetSkunk dom pheno are smelling like nice cut of Lemon Skunk I used to run...

They are all super stable now.... After culling males in this batch I have had no intersex traits showing up and they are all on the exact same feeding program and none have shown any deficiencies or sensitivities to any nutes...

:tiphat:
Xray

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yeah there are some Soft Asylum that are getting ridiculous with the frost... Also some of the more MidMad dom phenos are starting to have a nice pine needle smell hanging with them.... the clean pine needle smell-- not the funky forest rotten pine smell...

The others that are not as creamy kosher piney are all starting to get a STRONG lemon diesel smell...

The 7 that I have that are definitely a SweetSkunk dom pheno are smelling like nice cut of Lemon Skunk I used to run...

They are all super stable now.... After culling males in this batch I have had no intersex traits showing up and they are all on the exact same feeding program and none have shown any deficiencies or sensitivities to any nutes...

:tiphat:
Xray

That's what I like to hear!! Gonna be popping some of these seeds soon. Can't wait to see what I find. Hopefully I can get a male that has visible trich's, that would be tits!!

X

Xray Kimono

That's what I like to hear!! Gonna be popping some of these seeds soon. Can't wait to see what I find. Hopefully I can get a male that has visible trich's, that would be tits!!

The males are greasy and they smell.... I saved 4 BO smelling ones and one that smelled like sharp sharp vinegarlichemmy BO....

Xray

X

Xray Kimono

Very nice! I love it when they stay skunk looking but bloated and finish faster.... Nice looking girl you got there.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
ya all the sisters (7 total) were super dense with small calyxes and that boring generic dutch smell.

this one had way improved bud structure IMO. she comes out with a really lovely exotic perfume spice thing, makes great full melt bubble. totally unique smell and flavor, very diff to all the rest of my stuff.

X

Xray Kimono

Soft Asylum

Soft Asylum

Soft Asylum-- Midnight Madness pheno
picture.php

Soft Asylum--Sweet Skunk Pheno
picture.php

Soft Asylum-- ASYLUM PHENO---
picture.php

Peace!
Xray

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

ChemSour x MM --- Reeks of B.O. like her mama but has tighter cola and smaller "poddy" appearance from the SD receding in the mix....

ChemSour X MM round 2
picture.php

ChemSour x MM round 2
picture.php

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

Soft Asylum
picture.php

Lemon Sour Diesel, LordOfTheNugZ Pheno--- (AJ's SD x Lemon Thai)xRez SD IBL BX2
picture.php

Lemon Sour Diesel
picture.php

Lemon Sour Diesel
picture.php

Lemon Sour Diesel
picture.php

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

Lemon Sour Diesel
picture.php

Lemon Sour Diesel Lowers
picture.php

FishScale OG (Karma's White OGv2.0 x Midnight Madness)
picture.php

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

Four Different ChemSour x MM females mid flower.... All are VERY ChemSour Dom and reek like BO... I think I am going to call the final cube of this project the ChemChi..... She stays dominant so far in all crosses and these haven't even started to bulk yet... I hope they fill in all the way up and that these are going to yield like their mama. Happy Xray!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace for now!
Xray

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

Here is the mama in her first round a few weeks later than the above babies. I flipped a HUGE shrub of her that had been vegging since the first clones taken today... Has about 12 tops, I am going to see what she can yield w some training...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looking sweet homie!! That's a fat ass cola in that last post. I can see the OG influence in them for sure. I gotta get my ass in gear and pop some of these seeds.

That Lemon Sour D and the previous page looks tits!!! I can almost smell and taste it from here, lol.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Was your MM male a giant? Fast, robust growth? Huge fans with 11-13 fingers? I did some chucking with one like that. Super virile dude.

Those plants are looking really nice. :good:

X

Xray Kimono

Looking sweet homie!! That's a fat ass cola in that last post. I can see the OG influence in them for sure. I gotta get my ass in gear and pop some of these seeds.

That Lemon Sour D and the previous page looks tits!!! I can almost smell and taste it from here, lol.

Yeah that Lemon Sour D is the tastiest lemon strain I have ever had.. I have 20 pks of those for the Bay for Gypsy.. Last batch blasted 28% bho by weight, clear pull n snap.. Real heady but no edge like hazes... straight Diesel smack.

X

Xray Kimono

Was your MM male a giant? Fast, robust growth? Huge fans with 11-13 fingers? I did some chucking with one like that. Super virile dude.

Those plants are looking really nice. :good:

Yeah. It was like an afghani structured OG that was dark and waxy and smelled like pine needles and BO... Grew twice as fast as everything else which comes through in all the crosses. HUGE fans. Very virile. Over 10k seeds from one room of 27 different clones and the stud...

I used a WhiteOGv2.0 male on another room with the same 27 mothers clones and only got about 500 beans total...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
'You may not vote on any more threads today.'

That's him Big Bert. The testers called the large females the big bertha pheno.

X

Xray Kimono

'You may not vote on any more threads today.'

That's him Big Bert. The testers called the large females the big bertha pheno.

Yeah I remember the testers.. I was under a different name and ran the testers of Happey Valley, Rotten Banana, Krom..etc..

Everything he touched outgrows its container in half the time as everything else,, but it is sturdy and healthy no matter if fed a lot or a little. Stable as fuck so far... Only varietions in the crosses so far are one trifoliate, and one double embryo that one dominated after double sprout... this is out of over 100-150 popped now between several peeps gardens..

Smells similar to Kosher but more earthy... Goes real well with the ChemSour crossout and the WhiteOGv2(Extreme frost!)crossout I called FishScale OG.

X

Xray Kimono

Got some new testers from Relentless and a BADASS blessing from Exotic... My Grease Monkeys were all male save a few runts that died off... Flukes happen and I didn't ask or expect but Exotic blessed me with these babies.... I am EAGER to find out what is up in here... The Guice which is GG#4 × Orange Valley OG , and Citrus Berry which is Kimbo Kush x Orange Valley OG!!!

I love it when people send me free shit!!!

Also a zip o' 420 rosin made from 5 different strains that were from a seed run.. I pollenated these females at 25-35 days flower and let them go long until the seeds are starting to fall out ripe so the thc from these are fully ripe and TERPY..... A bitch to sort through and clean, but oh so worth it for the beanie babies....

Peace!
Xray

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts