What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xray(ted) plant shots

X

Xray Kimono

So here is a thread where I don't have to be brand specific for testing or anything.... These aren't necessarily in any order or even posted when taken.... These are just some projects and bud pics where I dont have to be brand specific.
Some pics will be good, others wont. No fighting.
Feel free to post your pics here too.
I don't know how to rotate pics on this site either so sorry if it bugs you... you'll live.

Peace!
Xray

These are on day 30 of flower. Some are pregnant with a project.
Midnight Madness , SourD x Sweet Skunk preggo w MidMad stud pollen, SdxSs pregnant w White OGv2, SFV x Afghani, SDSS preggo.

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

I have a Sour D Sweet Skunk and a Lemon Sour Diesel that are both BITCHES to dial, so I am crossing them with House Of Loves Midnight Madness and Karma's White OGV2 (with permission from KarmaG).... hopefully these will bring stability and chunk and less stretching to the offspring. I only pollenated one branch of each cross. I will run the seeds and if anything nice comes out of them, I will select some special specimens and do a large f2 bean run to send in as freebies or for Gypsy Bail... both these Diesels have a sweet overtone followed with Lemon Sour Candy and fuel lipsmack aftertaste...but they are finicky. The two studs used Midnight Madness and White OGV2 are both stocky, indica dominant, super easy to grow, frost out everything, and finish fairly fast while being HEAVY hitters. They should cross well.

The only well behaved diesel I currently have is a ChemD x SDIBL . She will get impregnated w MidMad and WOGv2 as well on separate branches. I will get pics of her up later.

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
Xray..get those pics upright...lol...jus pickn...though they look insane....all of em...good work...was lookn in the crystal ball this am and i saw you with a giant GG#4 about 20ft tall...and all the buds looked like this...DJXX

GG#4 showing a lil pink....
picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

:laughing::biggrin::dance013:

Until the Glues get that talll.... here is a pic of that ChemD x SD IBL.... She reeeeeeeks of sweet funky rotten garlic BO and a hint of peppery diesel at the end. She smells a lot like Alien Chemmander that Freak w Cabin Fever made except with a little bit of sweetness added to the metallica breath of her.. can't wait to smoke her and clone the crap out of her.... this is at 36 days of 12/12

I gotta get to my PC to get these pics fixed...

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

Xray..get those pics upright...lol...jus pickn...though they look insane....all of em...good work...was lookn in the crystal ball this am and i saw you with a giant GG#4 about 20ft tall...and all the buds looked like this...DJXX

GG#4 showing a lil pink....
View Image

I always want to bite the screen with that shot... that LED sure does bring out some pretty colors.... probably gonna switch to those in one of my spots before next year..

DJXX

Veteran
:laughing::biggrin::dance013:

Until the Glues get that talll.... here is a pic of that SD IBL x ChemD.... She reeeeeeeks of sweet funky rotten garlic BO and a hint of peppery diesel at the end.... can't wait to smoke her and clone the crap out of her.... this is at 36 days of 12/12

I gotta get to my PC to get these pics fixed...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=62744&pictureid=1533831View Image
looks awesome...day 36...premium parentage...the boy was from the 06 SD IBL...back when Rez was the shit...you just don't know how many days i camped out the get SD IBL, the last listings of SD IBL they were $200 a pak...just popped some Chem D X Galadriel(SD IBL X C99) those will be awesome too...DJXX

X

Xray Kimono

when is the drop?

Lol... I wishh.. I am crossing two exceptional males Midnight Madness and WhiteOGv2 with two branches of my diesels and a select few others.... I have pollen saved if they show to be good breeders.. If there is anything exceptional out of the seeds I will f2 them for a whole room and THEN send in the beans for Gyp.

Some of this round are so short cause of scheduling being thrown off from bean waiting and half a room of longer finishers... it is weird to me having 2-3' tall babies instead of 6' trees all vined up in a trellis.... I do like the tomato cages so far for my big girls... more individually suited than trellis..

Last edited:

Cashew

Nice looks like you will be finally able to pay of your debt to the Yakuza and hire more illegal Japanese caregivers.Right on keep it lit

X

Xray Kimono

Just a few that flipped this week... got some Karma 24K White Gold, Karma Headbanger, and some RedEye Guard Dawg f3's along with some Relentless Diesel Fire Cookie and Fire Cookie f2 testers.. flipped 23 total this week, will flip 17 more in about a week and a half when some diesels get finished and move out.

X

Xray Kimono

I'm excited about this group that flipped... Karma, RedEye, and Relentless flipped while some Chimera, Riot, Rez, House Of Love, and Karma finish up..

:tiphat:

X

Xray Kimono

Harvested a bunch of (Sour Diesel x Sweet Skunk) x Midnight Madness beans. I got WAY more than I planned. I'm gonna pop 40 to pheno hunt and then cross back again with Midnight Madness

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

ChemD x SDIBL
Karma White OG v2
Midnight Madness
Midnight Madness
Midnight Madness
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php