What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-RockZone IndooR- /Organic . [Project 1:Mexican sativa x Maple leaf indica]

RockZone

Veteran
Buddah Watcha: thx bro :tiphat:

I do not still have him to enjoy (medical examination thus I have to abstain) .Logically she gives one "to clear high ", energetics.I shall make a smoke report in some times, no worries. ;)

++

RockZone

Veteran
Cut of two mexican sativa today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

other mexican sat:

picture.php

picture.php

++ ; )

Last edited:

RockZone

Veteran
hey mani ;)

for my project F1 seeds,I am going to have to change P1/P2. The maple is hermaphrodite, the mexican sativa level taste really has to see nothing more with that of former days.

I have launched a pack of jamaica blue mountain.I am going to use a male for the reproduction with one of my clones named "vicks".

And also throw a reproduction jamaica blue mountain x jamaica blue mountain(F3?) with two females for a diversity.

I am going to use a male for the reproduction with one of my clones named "vicks".

And also throw a reproduction jamaica blue mountain x jamaica blue mountain with two females for a diversity.

++

RockZone

Veteran
hi man!

Commonplace Weed, nothing to do with the mexican sativa of seven years ago. Of the blow this project is failed.

the suite of a project in the next thread with my F1:vicks x jamaica blue mountain(x 40 seeds),in three months :biggrin:

:smoker:

Manivelle

Veteran
ok domage pour la mex . elle avait l'air belle avec ses poils orange :) .

you spique vairi ouel english . ^^ tu devrais essayé de pas parler au traducteur comme a un pote sinon il arrivera pas a traduire.
faudrait essayer de faire des phrases de journal televisé ou de discours en bon francais tu vois ce que je veux dire ? . le traducteur sortira un truc plus comprhensible pour les anglophones.
parceque la ils comprendront rien a ce que tu as ecris a mon avis. :) .

RockZone

Veteran
Ouais pas grave,ce thread est mort lol ^^

Mais oui,pour cela que je fais des phrases simples le plus souvent :laughing:

ca va il m a pas traduit par of the blowjob :thank you:

phrases de journal télévisé???non!!!!!je ne vois pas comment cela se passe,ce que c'est.....Je préfère regarder alf :biggrin: