What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ww/Bb and ak48 in 2 litre bottles

growbig90

Hiya

Was meant to get this cracking as soon as I started it but never ended up doing it but here's my set up

1 400 watt dual hps
10 or 11 white widow x big bud
And about 4 or 5 ak48
1 5 inch rhino pro
1 350 td silent fan which cost a fortune
Acoustic ducting
Soil is plant magic supreme and nutes are plant magic root juice bio silicon and old timer bloom
This set up had to be ultra stealth as I live with rents so noise and smell had to be covered they are a bit suspicious about as to why I have this big cabinet in my room but I've told them it's just to lock shit away which will eventually be sitting in a wardrobe
Due to space I decided to just squeeze as many in as possible hence the 2 litre lemonade bottles lol as this is my first grow I didn't expect these bastards to tripple in height when I flowered them so I've had to tie them all down.
As I speak they have been in flowering for abut 18 days and I've noticed the ak48 are way ahead of the wwxbb I have my lil closet turned into a veg room with 8 weed seed shop skunk that will be going in 3.5 litre pots and they will go on the flowering cab in 4 weeks which is going to be a squeeze as the ones in my flowering cabinet still have about 5-6 weeks left :() so here's a few pics and il be updating this diary every few days :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 7

growbig90

These are my wss skunk there going in the big can in about 4 weeks time and will be hoping for a oz of each of them and the ones in the bottles I'm hoping for 10 grams per plant and chuffed with 14 per plant lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 9

growbig90

Day 36 of flowering ak48

The wwxbb look pretty shit and fluffy so won't ever get them again but by the looks of it with 2 weeks left I will be getting about half oz each from the Ak and can fit 30 bottles in my cab harvest half every 3 weeks ish so il b getting easily 1 gram per watt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Latest posts