What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr. Atomics Thai Lights ?

Has anyone grown out this strain ? Back in the day when I was stationed over seas a good friend from high school was in the air force stationed at Nakan Pranom Thailand ,this strain is from there.

I still remember the pic he sent me of him squatting on a trail to a village with what looked like a shoe box stuffed with Thai Sticks that cost him like $10.00 or so.

I have this longing for a good Thai stick like high and I'm looking for some suggestions as to what to grow out next run.

I need that clear, soaring cerebral long lasting buzz of old.

I would love to grow this one out.

Embrace the Herb...

Buddle

Veteran
ECS I am growing Thai Lights right now. I have three females out of five seeds started. They are @ 7 wks into flower. One is a prolific yielder but no trichomes. One is low yielding but covered in trichs and one is inbetween the two. I'm not big on pics but I have been thinking of posting some of these. I'll give you a shout if I do..

bigbag

Veteran
Bubbleman had Dr.Atomic on Bubbleman's World recently, and the Doc talks about his strains, including the Thai Lights. He recently crossed Reeferman's cup cut of Love Potion#1 to his Atomic Northern Lights...should be a nice one ;)

Leocadius

Veteran
Thai Lights, and its oil
9ibfTxR.jpg

ufTziNh.jpg

Rondon

Not to change the subject by Dr. Atomic is still around breeding? Holy shit. That cat has been around FOREVER. I used to order Dr. Atomics wares from the Kind Seed Catalog (the first one when they were legit). I ran alot of his gear. It was cheap and his NL/Shiva & Skunk crosses were really good. First seed guy that made me realize inexpensive seeds didnt necessarily mean junk plants. I havent fukt with Dr. Atomic in decades but if its still the same cat...Iam sure your gear will serve you righteous. It did me...way back then.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I recently popped a half pack of Dr. Atomic’s Atomic Shiva. Pack was in the vault for at least four years. All five popped and are decent looking seedlings. There’s one in particular I have my eye on. Looking for the serious couchlock it claims to be.

First run of Dr. Atomic's gear, but have been meaning to add Thai Lights to the vault for some time. Maybe this run of Atomic Shiva will persuade me to do so.

Great looking plant, Leocadius.

Leocadius

Veteran
It is a plant with good appearance and flavored peach haze, I guess EASTCOASTSEEKER liked his psychoactivity, if I get to cultivate?

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
It is a plant with good appearance and flavored peach haze, I guess EASTCOASTSEEKER liked his psychoactivity, if I get to cultivate?
[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/j2KmTk3C/rt-023.jpg]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/ZK3PpFHK/rt-061.jpg]View Image[/url]

Beautiful!

I picked up a pack of old stock from the Boo through RGS. Will be attempting to pop them within the next couple weeks. If no luck I will get fresher stock elsewhere - determined to add this one to the vault. :joint:

Leocadius

Veteran
They are still in the freezer, I decided on other thai without hybridizing, now I have them in bloom
Please post photographs, I would very much like to see your plants

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Me too. Please share some pics, Sundog.

I recently tried to pop an older pack but sadly had no luck.

Leocadius

Veteran
I grew this cut mostly indoors, I lost all the images when the computer hard drive burned, I also lost the cut when I had an accident that made it impossible for me to keep this genetics and other long-flowering ones that nobody wanted to keep
I feel like I have wasted my time growing elite clones and leaving many forgotten genetics in the freezer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts