What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shamanic medicine kamerlick

jenery

new updates

new updates

Hello everyone, there are some big changes coming in my kamerlick starting from today. Due to some problems with the estate reality agent that was supposed to come and check the house 4 times in the past 3 weeks and always cancelled in the last minute, i have transferred almost all the plants except for two sutherlandias, two chias and aloe vera in the living room.

The mapachos and salvia apiana and others are doing fine, so today i start filling the kamerlick again with some new stuff. I put to germinate around 60 seeds of finola hemp. Here are the 4 finolas almost ready to harvest. The smallest one smells little orangey, the second smallest more citric and then the bigger two smell woody and earthy, but the reason i have them is to harvest some seeds and these are almost ready now.

So the seeds will go in some party cups in the evening with compost and perlite soil mix. The plan is to keep the females for seeds and juice the males, keeping few for pollen.

Other vegetables and herbs will be started as well, coriander, spinach, tomatoes and others...

Have a nice day everybody, bye for now:tiphat: