What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shamanic medicine kamerlick

jenery

Hello everybody:tiphat:

Here is mine and my wife's indoor medicine garden

The light is led pro grow 260, the real wattage is around 180watts with both spectrums on, now it is only in the blue veg mode so maybe 100watts?

Plus there is even one 60watt bulb for heating purposes, in one week i will try to order 200watt dual spectrum cfl 2700K and 6500K because the led light is not enough and the temperature is only 20C with lights on in the night dropping to 15C. The space is 150cmx60cmx180height. The soil mix is much the same, compost+perlite plus aloe vera has some sand, some of the plants have rockdust as well.

and here full spectrum:

jenery

Medicines

Medicines

And here are the inhabitants from the plant reich:

salvia apiana, white sage - 3 of them

sutherlandia frutescens, the biggest one of 4

nicotiana rustica, Mapacho

salvia divinorum

there are some other plants that are mainly being germinated, 2 seeds of cbd crew outdoor mix fem already showing roots in the paper towel, so fingers crossed for successful germination.

:woohoo:

jenery

cbd seeds

cbd seeds

The lights will be now left on 24/0 schedule in veg blue mode to accommodate the vulnerable seedlings and so they will not be stunned by the low temperatures during lights off. If all goes well in 2 weeks I will change to 18/6.
There is a fan blowing for 15 mins every hour, only intake through narrow holes around the door, no exhaustion so I am very curious if it will work.
Any suggestions and ideas welcomed. I hope to be posting updates as more seeds and more plants will fill the garden and hopefully overgrow it soon!!

im growing some pretty sweet shamanic's and similar type plants! they can be really cool. i have the dream herb/leaf of god, kratom, san pedro and i want to start growing kava its so sick but takes FOREVER to grow hahah

jenery

Hello GuerrillaDidgi, do you mean Dream herb calea zacatechichi? I have 2 growing as well, just too small maybe just a half cm, did not even try to take a photo. I would love to grow some cacti, the only thing it takes ages as you said, but i am sure it would be then worth it.

I have a problem with my salvia divinorum new leaves look bleached by the light, they became violet/purple?

I put her in the shady corner of the kamerlick and if she does not recover I will relocate her back on the window sill in the living room.

Here are some other plants

Mapachos getting bigger:

Aloe vera:

Salvia hispanica chia 3 plants:

and an unknown hemp:

here is the link to my other thread with the CBD plants:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=250283

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Is Salvia divinorum easy to grow? Does white Sage have any trippy properties or is it just standard sage?

I've thought about growing some Salvia, you know in shops they have those 5x 10x 15x 20x .... strength varieties? Do they relate to different strains? if so which strengths are the different strains? I've found a few sites selling cuttings, all of the same varity... :-/

jenery

Hello DemonPigeon, salvia divinorum is really easy to grow, my friend has 3 cuttings behind the window growing from clones he got around 3 months ago and he said he has already enough leaves (10-15) to have a nice trip... My cut arrived one month ago and she has already grown 4 new leaves, it just seems the constant light is not good for her, should have listen to the advice that she is better without too much light, i imagine it normally grows under big trees in the jungle so more shadows suit her better than direct light. Strains are rare, there is one famous cut called after Wasson and Hoffman even if they did not find any live plant.
Those 5x, 10x, 20x belong to the extract strenght, not different strain. White sage is the herb native american indians would smoke in the calumets, peace pipes. Do not think it is psychedelic, i am growing it because the smoke is supposed to be very nice and i like even the smoke of normal salvia officinalis, so one day i can feel like a real indian chief while burning apiana in my calumet, lol.

yea my dream herb grows like a weed! i just kept taking cutting after cutting after cutting so i have a big bucket full! lol its super easy to root and it has really cool effects on dream state! the salvia does prefer a lesser light so putting it under or in the shade is best :)

jenery

Slavia hispanica and unknown hemp

Slavia hispanica and unknown hemp

here are 3 chia plants that evidently like the led light very much

and here the 2 lanky hemps.. i found one more seed sprouted and today i put to germinate 10 hemp finola seeds, most of them already showing the tap root, looking forward to add them to the garden

have a nice day everyone:tiphat:

jenery

new light added

new light added

hello fellow gardeners, yesterday i got my 200watt dual spectrum cfl GIANT light, 2700K red and 6500 white/blue, i mounted that in the garden as soon as i could:

in the kamerlick there is now 180 watts from the led, 200 watts from the cfl and 60 watts from the long bulb on the wall.

here are some medicine plants photos

sutherlandia frutescens:

black cumin:

mutated english hemp with mapachos:

and i have 6 finola hemps going, here are 3 of them:

everything grows great, thanks for your attention!

jenery

Growing fast

Growing fast

Hello DemonPigeon, the english hemp is from ebay, my wife bought the seeds with other dried herbs and seeds, now i have at least 5 growing, some even sprouted outside in the compost pile...

Finola plants are growing well, but they are much smaller, here they are:

the english hempies:

salvia hispanica, 5 plants:

more in next post

jenery

new updates

new updates

Hello everybody, here are some photos from my indoor medicine jardin, everything is growing well.

Mapacho:

Chia plants:

Sutherlandia frutescens, the biggest one:

Black cumin:

to be continued...

jenery

hemp section

hemp section

English hemps:

Finola male, i have 3 already:

Lavender plants, still tiny:

Salvia apiana, white sage, getting bigger:

to be continued with quiz...

jenery

quiz

quiz

And here are 3 unknown plants, no idea what they are, please guess away.

Unknown1:

Unknown2:

Unknown3:

Hope you liked the photos, merry Christmas and a happy New Year:thank you:

DemonPigeon

Veteran
number 1 reminds me a little of a peanut plant, but it's hard to tell, does it have really matte looking leaves?

jenery

new photos

new photos

Hi DemonPigeon, do not know what you mean by matte leaves, but it is very possible it could be a little nut tree, i did put some parrot feed consisting of a lot of nuts to my compost.

New photos with a new camera, here we go.

Salvia apiana:

finola girl:

finola boy:

chia:

canna and salvia section of the kamerlick:

few more...

jenery

lights

lights

the led:

the cfl dual:

mapachos and suthelandias:

thanks for watching, have a nice day everybody:dance013:

jenery

new photos

new photos

Hello, had some problems getting the pictures here, but here we go!

Aloe starting to grow well:

chias:

finolas:

best finola:

and the unknown stingy among the mapachos:

have a nice day everyone, bye!!

Latest posts

Latest posts