What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cloning pepper plants

sooo has anyone cloned pepper plants? was just curious. I tried it once and had stem rot but it very well could have been due to my water being used in a second cycle lol let me know!!!! :D

Bobbles

I have taken cut of a variety of peppers. Bell peppers, habaneros, and cayennes. Not difficult at all, give it another try. :)

Good luck

great question....been thinking about that and tomatoes....but all the videos shown on utube show them just growning from seed...but they usually do some grafting.....one thing about peppers.....90 days ++++ to really get some good yield.....going to really try to grow some this winter in my green house.

oldchuck

Veteran
This summer some rodent tore up a couple of my black hot peppers, shredded branches. So just for fun I dropped one of them, maybe 12" long, in water and left it on the window sill for a couple of weeks. Didn't really think anything would come of it but that stem sprouted roots, got put in a pot and is still growing.

U

unthing

all the capsicums i've grown have been cuts. also spread some forward. next step is to try sprout some seeds personally :D

Sessile G

all the capsicums i've grown have been cuts. also spread some forward. next step is to try sprout some seeds personally :D

TRIED BHUT JOLIKIA..STEM ROT..

out of 100 moruga scorpion seeds..i have 2 plants..9 germinated .and 2 huge plants..ready for march..

hahah thats my next pepper i will be germinating unfort. out of 10 seeds i only got 1 plant and it was a runt so i just tossed it :/

hereigrow

I tried some ghost pepper they never took. I thpight my clone skills were top notch....apparently only one variety

Latest posts

Latest posts