What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

can citrus seedlings grow in 12/12 light cycle

I

IMedicate

I just sprouted some kumquats, I was just wondering if they are ok to stay in my flower room? I dont really have an area for veg right now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
use cactus or palm tree medium,and keep an eye out for pest,aphids love young citrus plants,they also mave some specific nutritional needs i cant recall off the top of my head...

I

IMedicate

use cactus or palm tree medium,and keep an eye out for pest,aphids love young citrus plants,they also mave some specific nutritional needs i cant recall off the top of my head...

Hi, do you know how I can get a big trunk? I'm growing this kumquat citrus plant for ornamental purposes only, I want to bonsai it to look like the pic. Also, when its older, say a few years old, can I chop off trunk and leave the base to grow or will it die?

Attachments

• _DSC8478.jpg
    _DSC8478.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 12

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
patience is the key to bonsai...you're going to need to do some research,and getting one to look like the picture is going to take 10 years or so....at minimum....