What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KRATOM!!!!!!

J

Junkhead

why all the dinking around with kratom? Surely poppies would be quicker and stronger.

STUNKY

Its been a while since i grew it but they like warm weather and not so wet soil... if i remember right,... i would put it out in the sun..

good call ill def try putting out in the sun. now that i look back on it the soil really hasnt dried out as fast as it should and poppys are great but since moving to FL i cant get the season right for starting them lol id LOVE to get them growing again by far one of my favorite plants to grow

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
It contains an alkaloid known as mitragynine, which is not an opioid, yet it works on the opiate receptors. The class of drugs it falls under is actually an indole, like mushrooms, DMT, and even LSD. But it is not hallucinogenic, and its effects are very much like opiates. In fact, it has been successfully used to detox people from opiate addictions! But on the flip side of the coin, because of it's pharmacological action, it can be just as habit forming as opiates. SO BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!!!

That being said, it is absolutely a mild opiate type experience. Not like railing oxy or anything like that, lol. But for people who need to stave off withdrawals, or people who simply want to relax every now and again, it is good stuff.

def perfectly said! also an update my plant is doing MUCH better it was shipped in a poor condition so im guessing it was a shock issue :)