What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yo Edro!!! Whats poppin?!

there goes edro

Veteran
59 days of 12/12 pt3

59 days of 12/12 pt3

1st pic is of my PP#2. She is the smallest yielder out of the bunch. Her buds are small but rock hard. They have a sweet hash smell to them. Second pic is of PP#. She has the most colorful buds out of the bunch. 3rd pic is PP#5.4th pic is PP#4. She has put on weight in the last couple of days and also put on another layer of trichs!! This strain is the frostiest strain ive grown so far. As I mentioned previously that the only down side to PP is in the yield department. Looks like Im planning to cut down Friday. Cant wait to sample some PP buds!!!!! Happy New Year IC!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
They now have been chopped and are drying. Ill post up final dry weight per plant and a smoke report once they have had a couple of weeks of curing. Peeked into the drying area and the smell of hashy mocha snacked me right in the nose. Cant wait to light some of this up!!!! Thank you to all those that peeked in at my humble cab. Lets keep it green in 2013!!!! (or purple)LOL!
:thank you:

there goes edro

Veteran
And then there was one.

And then there was one.

With the Peoyte Purps drying in the dark somewhere the bagseed lady has the 400w all to herself. When I went to check on her earlier I discovered that my hps bulb had blown, which means its possible that she has been in the dark for 24-48 hrs. She looks like she is trying to begin finishing so I switched back to mh bulb. Should be done in 1- 2 wks more. She received plain water today, dont think she get anymore nutes. What yall think? Enjoy your weekends and stay safe!

there goes edro

Veteran
Bagseed finishing up

Bagseed finishing up

We are now on 70 days of 12/12 with this bagseed lady. She is starting to finish but the trichs still have alot of clear so Im trying to wait it out a little while longer. The leaves have started to yellow and fall off at a pretty rapid rate, giving me the indication at the end is near.

The Peoyte Purple is dried and now starting to cure. Ill post up in a couple of weeks about how she smokes. Keep it green in 2013!!

there goes edro

Veteran
It's official, Ive grown my first hermie! Due to my changed work schedule I failed to stay on top of this grow like I would have liked. The smoke off the bagseed is pretty seedy but the quality is pretty damn good!
Been puffing the PP here and there for the last couple of weeks. Hashy taste to the buds. The high creeps up on you and puts you into a relax state rather than whip ya ass into the dirt. Avg about 1oz per plant from the PPs and 41grams off of the bagseed plant.
People liked the PP but people who tried both the PP and the Bagseed liked the bagseed smoke better. PP is the most trich covered plant I have had the pleasure to grow but so someone like me with a high tolerance Im looking for something with that KO power!! I purchased Sour Bubble seeds with the PP, so Im getting set up for "Edro Meets Sour Bubble" flowering in a garden near you!!!!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
Friends still ask about that Peoyte Purp. Thinking about poppin 2 more PP seeds with my Sour Bubble run. I am currently scratching my head now trying to find a solution to keep my cab cool in the upcoming summer months would like to start a grow soon. If not then Ill run SB in the fall. The Mrs. is trying to steering me towards running Fractal's Strawberry Diesel Kush instead of SourBubble. What yall think?

Latest posts

Latest posts