What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- Get Mo's Grow Log -

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Got on A sativa hype for a hot second....

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I really aint got room for um... so I put 3 swazi skunk, 3 african buzz, and 2 columbian gold X lambsbread in some cups of water! haha!, probly throw um outside, maybe keep um in pots and then build a greenhouse by fall so they can keep flowering into winter... Interesting to see how they turn out.

Mountain High

Veteran
Nice selection... what's the african buzz all about?

Once those seeds are popped, you somehow find a way to make room.:D

Good luck on the seed run.

Cannastyle

Damn GET MO....looks like your in for some crazy landraces for the summer!

Good luck and I will be watching!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
mounain- its supposedta be a malawi cross, Ima put um outside, maybe in pots so I can bring um in if need be.

canna- yeah man, I put a panama outside last year with some real good results, and decided put a different landrace outside every year from now on.

heres some dc x rks before chop...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
thanks yo, kinda fucked up on the dcXrks tho, it went into the flower room halfway through the others cycle so it went through an uneeded flush, then overfed with some cheep nutes, then another long flush.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
thanks yo, kinda fucked up on the dcXrks tho, it went into the flower room halfway through the others cycle so it went through an uneeded flush, then overfed with some cheep nutes, then another long flush.

I'm not seeing anything that won't look perfect after a little trim on that dc x rks....

keep it up so we can keep checkin out those flowers GetMo:biggrin:

And I'm diggin those African/sativa genetics

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
picture.php

gsc comin along outside, just ordered Ace's golden Tiger, buildin a greenhouse jus for the sativas!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Man... after reading smoke reports and lookin at pics I had to get that one! And for the long growing season?

BUYAH!!!
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Its on.

Its on.

picture.php

picture.php

Big ups to Ace seeds for sendin 13 seeds in a pack! just put 7 in some water to germ, plus if all goes well may have some very special genetics comin my way strait from the motherland...

For now, heres a bowl of pck, green and purple.
Looks and smells good, not really a getcha high type weed tho.
picture.php