What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- Get Mo's Grow Log -

Cannastyle

Nice pics GET MO!

Looks like you saw a good range of phenos from the CVK....Did you find a keeper?

I have a pretty nice keeper from that line as well..

Great looking grow bro!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wuts up cannastyle? I did find a nice keeper, and the cut got fucked up, so I took some budded clones to reveg and plan on reveging the plant too after the seeds get a lil further along. I love the strain tho, couple keepers if I didnt already have such a full plate.

Cannastyle

Wuts up cannastyle? I did find a nice keeper, and the cut got fucked up, so I took some budded clones to reveg and plan on reveging the plant too after the seeds get a lil further along. I love the strain tho, couple keepers if I didnt already have such a full plate.

Right on bro.

Hopefully she re-generates for you....

I love my keeper....She tested in at 24 something total THC! I might have some pics of her lying around...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
cannacopia... def worth runnin again. got skunky funky smell to it, fast finish, turns purple, not bad yields, taste good...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
GMO - Can you tell if your pollen took and the plants are makin seeds?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
This is the one I think is gonna make a sick cross... deep chunk X roadkill skunk, from cannacopia. its a fast finisher, purple, crystalfied, and stanks like funky death. I hit this with the CVK male....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

will have more pics soon, just had surgery couple days ago so Im movin in slow motion. peaceout!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I did it outside last year. Very positive feedback from it, not a great yielder but first thing done in the outdo garden, turned purple, killer smell (dead skunk funk) and crystal coverage. This is actually a different seed but same strain, and it looks like a better yield then the 2 i did outside. Id definitley run it again, mellow relaxing high too. cant wait for the seeds tho, that chem valley kush should add some more flavor and kick, and hopefully I can find a purple pheno...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
update...

update...

Everything comin along....
The keeper pheno of the chem valley kush got roots and is now revegin...
picture.php

These are the alien dogs and a couple sour aliens, probly finna scrap the sour aliens cuz I heard they was real hermi prone from swerve himself, alien dogs lookin good tho.
picture.php

First cut off the girlscout cookies...
picture.php

just took 7 more gsc cuts and a couple cvk frosty pheno, finna take some cuts of the foxtail and pheno and then give it away.
picture.php

and heres some puppies.
picture.php

All the plants that were gettin big are now about a foot tall and in there new temporary greenhouse home, lookin real nice... Until next time....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
FUCKING GORGEOUS BROTHA, nuggs shot look so good
i just image the tasty, thanks for share and enjoyed with new toy

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Long time no update.... KO KUSH!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Taste not great, kinda mediciny, takes after the herijuana.
High was pretty good, this is after bout a month and a half or 2 month cure, real relaxing body high, took my pain away for a good half hour. MUNCHIES like a mothafucka, musta ate everything in the kitchen, then went and played some videogames which I havent played for months, was movin too slow and got shot up on call of duty, then I passed out.
All and all some good indica, but nothin like some pre 98.