What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- Get Mo's Grow Log -

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man Mo looking DANK in here!! Im loving all the S&#(&$ gear, shits top notch. You really need to run a few NBD's.... the ones I flowered were all sooo awesome! one ended up smelling like blue raspberry cool aid (description from taste tester).

Man I wish i had a good friend to send me cookies :) Cant wait to see what you do with it
I love watchin that plant flower. Mad props ~ cool vibes your way Get-Mo!

paper thorn

Veteran
Those are both pic of the month shots in that last post bro.
Who's going to nominate you? Don't know if i can with so few posts.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Critter- you got me wantin ta pop them blue diesels. I ran a lot of ******s gear outside last year with some pretty good results, killin fields and shackzilla were some monsters, and one of the shackzillas had the most concord grape juice smell and taste out of any weed I ever smelt. incredible shtuff.

THanks thorn, go for it! haha!

here go some veg pics...
GSC- finna mother this out, take hella cuts, n mother them out. Wanna feal a room or somethin with just this.
picture.php

Next up some of the babies...
pre 98 bubba X sweet tang
picture.php

pineapple f2s
picture.php

chem blues
picture.php

dsd X jack f6
picture.php

them chitrals dryin real nice, cant wait to sample that peachy goodness...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
NOt so gsc....

NOt so gsc....

I got this cut before labeled as GSC, turned out it wasnt.... hella nice citrusy lemon smell, crystally lil thang, was lightweight neglected light for the first couple weeks, think I seen a seed developing on it too... cant find no hermi flowers anywhere tho so I dont know....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

think ima scrap the mother. oh wait... I already did.

Ickis

Veteran
Damn your killin' it Get Mo. They all look great but that KO Kush really stands out to me.

I had a Cali friend tell me once that some KO Kush he smoked was very potent weed and he is used to smoking on the Chem D and a wicked Blueberry so there must be some keeper phenos.

Easter was the first day of 12/12 for my GSC. WooHoo!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The ko is def some fire, kinda wish I woulda kept a cut, got a bunch more seeds, just hate searching through all the hermi phenos.

here go the chem valley kushes, one of each kind.
picture.php

Ill have some dry shots of everything else and an update soon...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
The foxtail ChemvKush had some limon/chemmy soda carbonated smell that translated into some real forehead bending narcotic smoke that was smooth goin down but on exhale I was instantly sleepy eyed. 9/10 potency. 8/10 taste. 8-9/10 overall. I give it that due to the yeild GM talked about compared to the other phenos.

The fire pheno was just that. Heavy narcotic lay down and take a nappy smoke. Not much in smell and taste but the effects were just lay it down weed. Looks in the jar are great but it was the lowest yielding, so it would be strictly show off weed where you pulled it out and closed a party down with a joint! Its strongest of the 3 tested. 9-10/10 potency. 7/10 taste. 7/10 overall cause of yield.

The chunky cut which GM stated was the biggest yielder was not as strong as the other two but its structure would make it a candidate as a good production plant. Dense hard buds witha more diesally berry smell than the other two. Prolly had the most funk of the 3 but it didnt translate into smoke for me. 8/10 potency. 9/10 taste. 9/10 overall due to its yield!

Great quality product grown by a OG. As good or better than anything you would buy in a club. GM killed it with these and CC did a good cross too. Cant wait to see the new girls on deck get handled. Peace!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Jus hit a couple thangs wit the CVK stankin ass male polin....

Roadkill Skunk X Deep Chunk
picture.php

Pakistani chitral Kush
picture.php

Leftover bottom branches of the chem valley kushes
picture.php

Here go the dsdXjack, sweettangXbubba, bueXchem, and pineapple F2s, lookin real nice
picture.php

and finally the veg room, gsc comin along, got 3 cuts off of her in the process of rooting. Finna trim up the KO kush and pakistanis this weekend, maybe some cvk too if I can get to it.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Good call GM! That ChemVKush male is one stinky pollen producin guy for sure. If he imparts the smells alone that would make him a good choice for seed makin but his flower production is off the charts and his overall stature is sturdy and robust so he will be perfect in many aspects of crosses.