What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

.:Fresh Start:.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Hey there gang, its day 70 for the girls in the tent,
theyr swelling pretty nicely, im boosting them
with Shooting Powder from H&G, this shit´s dope
i tell you that, i cant wait to harvest this plants,
but it seems that the Amnesia Haze will go on for
another 2 weeks or more, theyr still throwing
white pistils all over, so lets wait and see...

Tent @ 70 days 12\12

Special One @ 70 days 12\12

eyes

Veteran
looks like u got a handle on things in a good way and smoothed out any bumps u may have had. plants look vibrant.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Thanks eyes, this grow is going very well, the girls are now at 80 some days, and they look like they could go on forever, still throwing allot of white pistils, but im willing to let them go for another 10 days, 90 plus days is to much for me, i have 24 clones in the making of amnesia haze, but i dont know if i wanna flower them, they take too long, so i have some new strains to try out as soon as this ones ends.
heres some pics, they lost alot of quality in the resizing, but i wont go to all that work again, next batch of pics will be better guys, hope yall had a great 420, i know i had!!

Amnesia Haze @ 80 days 12\12

Special One @ 80 days 12\12

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Those are some killer pictures there Broughtsuperior, I really digg
the shadow play you got going on in the last batch, keep`em coming !
:artist:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
lil~greensprout :thank you:!!
Heres some White Russian that i still have from my last grow, but the stash is running low, soon i will have to do the chop chop on some girls in the tent!
1L

K

kiwi_growa

Wow:yoinks: That amnesia haze looks beautiful, and the Special One looks really solid. Nice strains.:bow:

oh yeah and :kewlpics:

Scorp1on

looking good man, Ive got 3 white russian in veg that im gonna test, I hope to get a good pheno out of the 3, Its my 2nd test with white russian I was a little disappointed the 1st time.

You're amenesia haze is looking good, Ive got some amnesia kush I never tryed, dunno if they're related or not...

I hate long flowering strain too...

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
kiwi_growa thanks 4 tha kind wordz man!!
Thak1lla the white russian that i had was not that good in terms of smoke, the high isn´t enough for me, its a nice day smoke, but i cant say its more than that, nice yield and fast ,60 days 12\12 should do it, hope you got a better pheno than me!!

M

Mos Cutty

Excellent work bro! I agree the dramatic photos are sweet, you got some killer ladies in there!
Mos

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Hey guys, nice to read yall, thanks 4 the wordz,
you rock my humble thread hehe:rtfo:,
come back anytime!!
heres some snapshots that i took this night, day 86 of 12\12,
the special one is ready, despite the indica looks
this strain is a long flowering one, but is
really worth it, just love it!
the amnesia hazes could take more time but
i guess im cutting them at day 90, i just cant
wait to fill the tent up, as this was supposed
to be a perpetual grow, but i decided to stop,
and give a nice veg time the next batch!
cheers

Special One @ 86 days 12\12

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Hey there folks, so the girls hit the 90 days and im gonna chop them, im glad with the outcome even if its not much because it was supposed to be a perpetual, but i decided not to half way,so the tent is looking a little empty but its all good, i was getting frustrated with my veg and i decided t add a veg tent, a Dark Room 1,20M, and i hook my 300W LED, i hope they bounce back because they aint looking that hot at the moment...
Cheers

2 Tents

Amnesia Haze @ 90 days 12\12

Continuous...