What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

X18 (TH), Muscadine Mash, & Mandala #1 with hippie_lettuce

L

LolaGal

dang, they all look really good. Mandala, MM and x18 too. Don't know which one is the prettiest.

Those are some wild roots! WOW!

If the MM is a girl with crinkled leaves it is a Superfreak... If it's a boy it's Rick James... lol

P

Peat

They look great! :yes:
Keep on keeping on. :joint:

Be carefull playing with all them MM boys.
They can play a little ... rough ... :spank::whip:

Hopefully that next one will be a special girl for ya. :ying:

:listen2: Love the new avi! :yummy:

:lurk:

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
644_evil_grin_and_eyebrow_raising.gif
Plays rough, eh?

I may have to plant more MM next weekend, depending on how things go this week. Or else the "Sour Grow" is going to get pushed up the list!

hazy

Veteran
Nice and healthy looking youngins there hippie girl. The Mandala1 ought to bee some good stuff. That strain gets a bit purple too i think. I see you got TH's Haze? Nice.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hey Hazy, glad to see you're here, as well as everyone else! :)

Yep, the Mandala #1 should get purple, either with drop in temp or just naturally. I'll look for the "natural" purpling at around week 3-4 of flowering. This is from the purple seeds pack they had out, so crossing my fingers!

We're gonna (try to) make Haze F2s.

Khyber13

HashBerry

HashBerry

Yea I got 2 Packs of Mandala Hashberry as Freebies. I Grew that shit. It was Pretty Good. Not as good as my G13 x Blueberry so I Kilt'em All.

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
So this is where you've been hiding your grow diary, in the Grow Diaries forum. D'oh! (When it doubt, check the sig.)

Your youngsters are looking good. You're a little ahead of me, but I'd say we'll both be enjoying some fine smoke this spring.

You say your M#1 are from "purple" seeds? Is this something special? AFAIK, mine are just plain old Mandala #1. I'd love to have a purple plant, but even the God Bud I grew last time, which is supposed to have a purple pheno, was just your basic run-of-the-mill green. I'm wondering how necessary cooler temps are to bring out the color in these purple strains. My space gets down to the upper 50s/lower 60s in the dark. Is that cool enough?

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by my thread.

Mandala was selling "purple seeds pack" of Mandala #1 last winter. They are seeds from two purple parents, which is really funny because the female we got last year did not really turn purple even though the clone did. The male turned lavender. They say the "real" purple pheno is supposed to start turning color at the 3rd or 4th week of flowering.

I think temps in the 60's should be cold enough.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Damn, they were all males. I can't believe this! I saved one male X18, so I will show pics of that later. He looks like he's on the 'roids. Anyway, gonna shut this thread down and start a new one for the new strains.

hazy

Veteran
All males! That's a crying shame. Popped 25 seeds once and got 18 males. Kind of cleared out some space in the grow, that's for sure.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hey hazy and Lil, thanks for stoppin by

Check out the Salad Bowl link in my sig. It's the "new grow" but there's not much to see just yet lol. So much for starting over!