What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower Pix News #6 Get it now!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#7 will be the next issue. It's in progress now. We thought there was a #7 done already, but there wasn't, there was only a #6 called #7. We do that to get the next issue ready for design - hard to explain really - but #7 is in progress. #6 was the last complete issue of FPN.

I hope and doubt that explains it. :smile:

G

wtf it doesn't work. no matter which issue i try to download it gives me the same error it says:

Not Found

The requested URL /issue6.pdf was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.54 (FreeBSD) PHP/4.3.11 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1 Server at flowerpixnews.icmag.com Port 80

Eli Bloom

the offsite links to download the FPN aren't working for me...is that on my end or yours? and if it's mine, is there somewhere else i can download them? thanks!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know what happened to the issues, but they haven't been available for a while now. Sorry.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
There's been many changes and modifications since the FPN was actively worked on...sounds like web support is needed to sort it out. Will ask support to see what's up with the links.

Thanks....didn't know there was a problem until this thread was bumped and took a look at it.

dg

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can never get to these links to work and I really would like to check CC's work. Have
tried on & off for a year.
Message I get...

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.
Go back to the previous page.
Go to and look for the information you want.
More information
This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

That's with proxy on or off. Anybody got any ideas?
I guess this is like the potm, worked on once a year.

NS

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perhaps the issue files were deleted by Admin? I don't know what happened to them, but it has been a long time since they were available.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sadly, it may be the case that these files are gone forever. I have one issue floating around on my PC somewhere, but just the one.