Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > The BLUEBERRY SATIVA ~ Picture Gallery

Thread Title Search
The BLUEBERRY SATIVA ~ Picture Gallery Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2018, 12:48 AM #271
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to behold
From DJ's stock (f5) just popped it out of a pack from him. I feel a bit guilty because I just want to take one of the colitas and roll it as is into a nice joint, it just seems like that might be what it's trying to make me do.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2018, 01:10 PM #272
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to beholdLimeygreen is a splendid one to behold
Initial smoke was very clear, hard to tell if there's an effect. Long onset, 30-45 minutes to hit. You can feel it but it's so clear then relaxed and heavy eyed a few hours later. No real smell or flavour on her though. For me I enjoyed her a great deal, flavour and smell are not my concern, the effect is extremely functional, I will keep her around for hashish production.

Old 10-05-2018, 01:43 PM #273
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
give her time to cure, she might change a lot, the more nld the more she will benefit from the cure. Thanks for the smoke description, btw, do you have some pics from earlier flower?

Old 10-06-2018, 01:43 AM #274
Limeygreen

No early pics sorry. It should improve with cure of course but I wouldn't say shes winning anyone over with smell or flavour. I'm not about flavour though, effect is what I am after right now, positive, focused, functional are key. I need to feel it linger for 4-6 hours too, elevate and stabilize mood essentially so if these factors aren't there why should I keep it? I have another one that smells like blueberry pastries of some kind, more heavy effect and groggy next day type of thing. Product is good on them both, so we will see, the groggy is a deal breaker for me usually so will see in a few months.

Out of 7 females, a few of them have blueberry type smells and the others earthy type smells. Only have 3 females so far, so testing has started but we will see in the end what I end up with. I am happy to find this one, functional mood elevating hash is a real day brightener especially when I have to guess if I'm high or not.

Old 10-09-2018, 11:12 PM #275
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
yes of course, keep the best ditch the rest right, the selection is up to you, im just saying the cure will bring the flavor out I hope you find the qualities you looking for in the next one.
I have 5 females in flower, one of them is going to foxtail a bit it seems, with dark berry smell. Another girl smells like mixed forest berries jam.

Old 10-09-2018, 11:16 PM #276
elanius

Vanilluna 6 weeks

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:27 PM #277
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
bought some blueberry in 06 only time ever saw it the stalk tasted like blueberry
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2019, 12:34 PM #278
ArthurRimbaud

ArthurRimbaud is on a distinguished road
Working hard on bringing back a riotberry based line (the sativa bLueberry end) - lost the mom last year so working with the bx1 line and going through a large swathe of DJs work for the perfect male companion. I've always been obsessed with purples, and when it comes to blueberry she's everything I love about weed. The special Blueberry jam terps it can express all the way to skunky and incense with floral notes. Massive love and appreciation to all of those with the same obsession and those who have been on the same quest as myself. Elevator Man, Mr A, RC ETC - Y'all really have made major contributions in this direction and I tip my hat to ya fellas.
ArthurRimbaud is offline Quote

Old 03-09-2019, 01:26 AM #279
dr feelzgood

dr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nice
Heres my old blue sat girl, she has been pictured here before but many moons ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	46640DSC01545.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	487855 Click image for larger version

Name:	blue sat.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	487856
dr feelzgood is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.