Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Peak Seeds SSxC99

Thread Title Search
Peak Seeds SSxC99 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2019, 04:22 AM #1
SandyFantasyman

Location: Painted Hawaii, on the edge of the volcano (but when forced into reality: Canada)
SandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of light
Peak Seeds SSxC99

Just a couple photos of a pretty girl on day 21 of 12/12. This is Mike J's Sweet Skunk x Cinderella 99. The trichs are developing nicely. I didn't do much training, so the canopy isn't very even. I'm not good at regular posting, but I'll try to put up few more pics as she develops.

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 05-21-2019 at 05:14 AM.. Reason: edited photos to replace thumbnails with full sized
SandyFantasyman is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2019, 05:10 AM #2
SandyFantasyman

Location: Painted Hawaii, on the edge of the volcano (but when forced into reality: Canada)
SandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of lightSandyFantasyman is a glorious beacon of light
And a bud shot from a SSxC99 that was chopped last week:

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 05-21-2019 at 05:12 AM..

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:09 AM #3
Robbie vapez

Robbie vapez will become famous soon enoughRobbie vapez will become famous soon enough
Keep us updated please, I got some of these and his straight 99 as well
Robbie vapez is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2019, 03:40 PM #4
SandyFantasyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie vapez View Post
Keep us updated please, I got some of these and his straight 99 as well

Thanks for the reminder, and the interest.

Here's a couple pics at 36F. She's developing nicely, with some branches starting to need support.

This is kind of surprising. Look at the difference just 3 days later. Day 39, about three weeks to go. She should start bulking up heavily now, I hope. You can see a couple of the SILs in this photo.

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 05-21-2019 at 05:11 AM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2019, 04:09 PM #5
SandyFantasyman

Hey Rv, I forgot to mention I have a couple of MikeJ's Cindy99 plants just finishing up week 4 of veg. They were topped a week and a half ago and are about to enter bondage. Hopefully I'll be able to find some flowering space for them before they get too big. I'll try to put up some photos, but as a lazy, selfish man I make no promises.

Good growing to you.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2019, 04:53 AM #6
SandyFantasyman

Another update.
Day 46 from flip.

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 05-21-2019 at 05:09 AM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2019, 06:52 PM #7
dddaver

dddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond reputedddaver has a reputation beyond repute
I have one of those ssxc99s in my minicab right now About to flip her, But I think she's a boy. Never realty know though till flip. Hope I'm wrong. Had 3 going last fall when hurricane hit. Had to finish em by a couple windows. No power for 20 days. Then went 17 weeks and I still think I chopped too early.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2019, 11:11 PM #8
SandyFantasyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddaver View Post
I have one of those ssxc99s in my minicab right now About to flip her, But I think she's a boy. Never realty know though till flip. Hope I'm wrong. Had 3 going last fall when hurricane hit. Had to finish em by a couple windows. No power for 20 days. Then went 17 weeks and I still think I chopped too early.
PSBC website says 9-10 weeks for Sweet Cindy and in my experience he's usually pretty honest about his work. I've had this pheno for a while and she's done right around 9 weeks under LED.

Of course with an F1 you're going to see some variation, so I'm in no way doubting your experience. You said you grow Peak exclusively, iirc. Have you seen many real outliers like that(17 weeks), or do you figure that was mostly due to the light and other environmental factors?

Hope your plant doesn't grow balls. Good luck.

Old 05-25-2019, 01:33 AM #9
SandyFantasyman

Day 50 from flip. Not that long now.

Old 05-29-2019, 08:37 PM #10
SandyFantasyman

Day 55 from flip
I've been sampling as I go and I love the smell and taste of the smoke, even though I don't have words to describe it. The high is up and happy and only getting better.
Even the underside of the leaves are super frosty.