What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEEDSMAN PHOTO CUP - 40.000€ - 1st 7.500€ - FULL OPEN strains/breeders

J TricH

Vendor
picture.php

Seedsman wants to give you a sneak peak to the Seedsman Photo Cup – officially going live on Tuesday 26th! The “Seedsman Photo Cup” is one huge Photo Competition – with two great ways to win and take your shot at over €40,000 in cash and prizes!

“Judges’ Cup” winners will be selected by a panel of experts led by world renowned cannabis cultivator, writer and expert Jorge Cervantes. Winning photos will be selected by our experts based on image quality, lighting, composition, setting and creativity as well as the quality of the plant.

“People’s Cup” winners will be determined by the most votes from your own fellow growers and enthusiasts, family and friends! The pics in the Photo Cup Gallery receiving the highest number of votes will win great cash, vouchers, seeds and more! Share the Competition with all your friends and family – get them to vote – and you too could be one of Seedsman’s big winners!

Go to www.seedsmanphotocup.com for all Seedsman Photo Cup details and enter your best pics to win!! :artist:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I am getting a warning when I click the link?

Edit: will there still be the regular forum competition?

J TricH

Vendor
Edit: will there still be the regular forum competition?

No, this year resting, with that Big contest we & you all should go full, is full open and being possible join just with a email account. Although we will continue doing exclusive events for forums, but more focused on new genetics, running comparative threads, just as we started in 420Mag with the C99xBlueberry FAST... :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
That is some big contest- prizes are huge!

Shame the old forum contest isn’t happening this year, I enjoy those... especially the team aspect of it that was introduced last year
All the best :tiphat:

Edit: I’m out of rep already

J TricH

Vendor
In this years you not open te battle grow contest indoor and outdoor ? :( :( :( :(

That is some big contest- prizes are huge!

Shame the old forum contest isn’t happening this year, I enjoy those... especially the team aspect of it that was introduced last year
All the best :tiphat:

Edit: I’m out of rep already

No sorry, with this cup we raise the challenge as well as the awards and jury claim it, taking it to the highest level. We really look for pictures of the whole crop, but it is free to participate with the photos that you want from each plant. Fun have started.. in other hand comparatives will come with a lot more fun.. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts