Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Computers > FIFA 19

Thread Title Search
FIFA 19 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2019, 01:51 PM #1
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to behold
FIFA 19

Do any of you play soccer games online!? I was gifted a PlayStation 3 and I went online and bought PlayStation game Fifa 19 legacy edition for PS3...... I wanted to play pro clubs where we play online with folks all over the world......this version does not have it!? Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone shed some light!?
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2019, 04:00 AM #2
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
EA Sports, it's (not) in the game.

FIFA19 for older consoles (PS3 & XBOX360) doesn't have the same features as FIFA19 for PC and current gen consoles does. That's most likely why you can't play pro clubs. Same thing happened with FIFA18 already, full priced game with half the features. FIFA18 was supposed to be the last FIFA game for old consoles.. But I guess enough people still bought the old gen console version of the game, so EA released 19 for shits and giggles, and money.. They love that money.
Lots of sport fans/gamers will buy the new version of whatever their game might be every year, even if it's pretty much the same game as last year. The rosters get updated and micro transactions will be added, the game itself usually has some minor improvements or graphic updates. That goes for EA's FIFA, NHL and Madden games.
Lazy shit, but they're making a buck on em so why not?

Always read the fine print and check out a review or two before buying a game these days, it ain't what it used to be.

BadTicket is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2019, 04:08 AM #3
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
havent played since xbox 360 pretty sure my gamer tag got hacked. its been years since played
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2019, 12:27 PM #4
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadTicket View Post
EA Sports, it's (not) in the game.

FIFA19 for older consoles (PS3 & XBOX360) doesn't have the same features as FIFA19 for PC and current gen consoles does. That's most likely why you can't play pro clubs. Same thing happened with FIFA18 already, full priced game with half the features. FIFA18 was supposed to be the last FIFA game for old consoles.. But I guess enough people still bought the old gen console version of the game, so EA released 19 for shits and giggles, and money.. They love that money.
Lots of sport fans/gamers will buy the new version of whatever their game might be every year, even if it's pretty much the same game as last year. The rosters get updated and micro transactions will be added, the game itself usually has some minor improvements or graphic updates. That goes for EA's FIFA, NHL and Madden games.
Lazy shit, but they're making a buck on em so why not?

Always read the fine print and check out a review or two before buying a game these days, it ain't what it used to be.
I hear that man Thankyou! Cena still making bank in housewife commercials lol I love it
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2019, 10:35 AM #5
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
I hear that man Thankyou! Cena still making bank in housewife commercials lol I love it
Aye m8, rogaine ain't cheap and those hair plugs ain't gonna pay for themselves

Word life! This is basic pluganomics

BadTicket is offline Quote