What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shopping List

What I am looking to purchase for my first grow.. and many to come.. advice would be appreciated as I cant decide on a few things..

Tent

Gorilla Grow Tent
Bud Box Pro
Green Qube
Lighthouse Max
Hydrolab
Growbox
Secret Jardin
Bloomroom
Alien
Green Room

Fan

Hyperfan
Hyperfan Stealth
Iso Max

Carbon Filter

Mountain Air
Carbo Air
Phresh
Rhino Pro

Ducting

Phonic Ducting
Acoustic Ducting

Grow Medium

Soil? Which one?
Coco?

Nutrients

Advanced Nutrients
Canna
Bio Bizz
Plant Magic
Shogun
Dutch Pro
Hydrotops
Bloom

Light I will be using is HLG 550.

Please do let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advanced.

G

Hi! :)

I have used the Lighthouse max tent,very good quality.A pro box (I'm not sure it is the same) had good quality fabric but not as strong as the lighthouse.

I have also used both biobixx and Advanced nutrients lines.If you go the biobizz way(I think I noticed better taste),I would suggest one of their soils,light mix for veg and all mix for flo.
If you go the AN way,you could go either with coco or light mix.I think it is a bit easier with light mix and advanced nutes for a beginner.Don't get in the hype and buy all of the line,just the base nutes and maybe the big bud for flower boost.
There may be better solutions but I am chiming in on what I have used .
You got a great light!What size of tent are you after?

G

I first bought a 3x3 because I thought the 4x4 would be too big and after a year I got a 4x4 :) It is easier to have more space than have to squeeze them(although I squeeze them anyway :biggrin: )

I am using the same vent I had in the 3x3 ,350 m^3 /h .

Sirnannos

I really like the nike air because they are very comfortable and light. I recently ordered an original pair of sneakers from https://www.thecustommovement.com/mr...m_medium=share I was surprised that the guy himself paints sneakers and clothes. I found this online store by accident, but I really liked the value for money. I really need an original sweatshirt, but I haven't decided on a pattern yet. Maybe someone has some good ideas?