What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wolverine Gardens

Recently took some time off. Now getting back to running the shop again.

Nothing looks great right now. Hopefully in a month or two I can get everything looking good.

Advice from pros is always welcome.

Here's two rooms worth of GG#4 babies about to be planted into coco.

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

Topped all the ladies to get a nice structure..

Tops become the next batch of babies..

Attachments

• IMG_2054.jpg
    IMG_2054.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2064.jpg
    IMG_2064.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 23

Easy7

Veteran
Beautiful topping. Watch that algae and try to get something to clean that. Not familiar with anti-infection agents myself.

One room flipped..

attachment.php

Rooted clones into rock wool and some in coco..

attachment.php

Next batch of clones was cut from the plants the day before they went into flower..

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2093.jpg
    IMG_2093.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2103.jpg
    IMG_2103.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2101.jpg
    IMG_2101.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 20

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Just found your thread and will be following along as well.

I ran a similar setup for years sea of green in 6" rockwool hugo blocks set directly on the plastic roofing panels. I joke about how my roots were running all over the tables getting blasted by 3000w of lighting, i was producing as much algae as i was weed and never had any problems hitting 1gpw.

Latest posts

Latest posts