What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Chi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very jealous over here fellas thanks for posting, i look forward to more pictures as and when.

I really do hope this one comes back around.

I also hope Thai Chi will be back for 2019.
The new seed reproduction of the strain is doing well so far!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Get some golden thaiger theirs also a new version of it with a different Thai mom the one used in this Cross

Thanks rolandomota :)

Beside the third Golden Tiger versions (Thai Chiang Mai x Malawi) recently produced in both regular and feminized format, we are producing more Thai hybrids with the same Thai Chiang Mai mother .... another Thai hybrid recently produced which i'm salivating with is Thai x Panama :D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for that Repuk! I can't wait to try her. I will be cobbing some for sure. She looks done now and I will be chopping her tomorrow. I'll take some harvest pics. I did keep a clone of her so I will be running this again.

Congrats on your Tha Chi harvest Neiko! :tiphat:

Glad you keep clones of her for future grows, that's always a great sign. And thank you very much again for sharing a new Thai Chi terpene analysis with us, i post it for everyone's reference if you don't mind! :yes:

Attachments

• Thai Chi análisis de terpenos Neiko.jpg
    Thai Chi análisis de terpenos Neiko.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 107

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Also I hope to review this strains in the catalog ... Maybe even double thai and thai chi x oaxaca ... Maybe ....
Ops! Sorry for my OT ;)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Couldn't agree more regarding Kali China being an interesting indica to breed with, it's like a Russian Roulette in the good sense!

dugzy

I also hope Thai Chi will be back for 2019.
The new seed reproduction of the strain is doing well so far!

Hello dubi, that is the great news i was hoping to hear. Thanks and happy seed harvests to you!

Phrenos

Beside the third Golden Tiger versions (Thai Chiang Mai x Malawi) recently produced in both regular and feminized format, we are producing more Thai hybrids with the same Thai Chiang Mai mother .... another Thai hybrid recently produced which i'm salivating with is Thai x Panama :D

WOWW!
I hope that crossing with desire! Sound Great! Thanks for share the analisys!
When I have time I will upload a photo of thai chi
Saludos!!!

Neiko

Thai Chi is a Winner! I absolutely love this strain. The flavor on this girl is amazing I can't get enough of it. It's a flavor I can't put my finger on but it is very complex and pleasing. It makes my whole body including my teeth buzz. The effect is very uplifting and functional with no heavy come down, it just fades away. I think this one mixed with my Bubba Hash is about as good as life can get. Thank you for this masterpiece!

Neiko

Thai x Panama sounds amazing. Is it going to be released or is it a tester? I would love to run that one!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Neiko,

Your harvested black Thai Chi looks soooo yummy friend :yummy:
Glad she is providing so much joy even without curing.

Thai Chi has cerebral and dreamy effect, she brings you to a pleasurable state where imagination flourish, but without producing negative or anxious thoughts, just a blissful state that fades away without heaviness or fogginess ... excellent effect for meditation and contemplation.

We have just recently harvested the Thai x Panama fem seeds so this new F1 hybrid has not been tested yet.
The mother is the same Thai Chiang Mai of Thai Chi, and the pollen donor was Panama Goddess reversed, it will produce a very interesting lemony pure sativa hybrid.
Can't wait to test it next year .... will share some seeds around so friends here can also test it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello!! Here A bit of Thai Chi Outdoor with food short :(, i hope harvest soon :)

Good job indeed Phrenos :)

Glad to see you managed to finish Tha Chi in your climate! :dance013:
Looks like you got a pheno of each, one green more Thai influenced, and the purple Kali China pheno. Did you have the chance to try them ? Hope you enjoy them, i think they will be of your taste ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thai Chi as an ACE Seeds' permanent catalog strain

Thai Chi as an ACE Seeds' permanent catalog strain

Good news! :)

Thai Chi was our most successful limited edition in 2018, so we have decided to include her in our permanent catalog from 2019 onwards!

Genetic analyses of the Thai Chiang Mai mother and the Kali China F4 elite can be found at Phylos website:

https://phylos.bio/sims/variety/PGT-193099/ace-seeds/thai-chiang-mai-p1

https://phylos.bio/sims/variety/PGT-12247-11944/ace-seeds/kali-21-china

Only a few dozens of packs will be available at the beginning of 2019, until we finish the ongoing new reproduction, so if everything goes well Thai Chi will be available in larger amounts from second half of 2019 onwards.