What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

A

anoydas 666

another dirty wet day, think i'll start charging the gov for keeping us inside.

A

anoydas 666

lessons on punching sharks in oz.
picture.php

Sunshineinabag

Fisher plow succumbs to box elder

Fisher plow succumbs to box elder

Awwww

Attachments

• IMG_20200507_095757.jpg
    IMG_20200507_095757.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20200507_095805.jpg
    IMG_20200507_095805.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200507_095810.jpg
    IMG_20200507_095810.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 17

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
^cool got tree near me a car door was rested on tree in the early 1900s and the tree grew in and around door. they are one or id cut it out n sell it

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
It's kind of cold here today in Boston, only in the 40's. Some sort of Arctic blast. Think it even snowed.
Smoking on Diablo OG and something called "Shaq pack." I can't find it anywhere on Leafly. It's pretty good though. Frosty. Have my vape pen too. 2 hits of that and I'm high for 30 minutes. Always makes me cough and barf though. Well not barf that bad but it's strong. Just got a new cartridge, Lime OG.
I've been handling things alright with the coronavirus pandemic. I do the same stuff I did before, minus sports on TV and the movie theater and museums. I'm handlings things well. 8 more days until lockdown is over here!
Have a good weekend people! Stay high!

A

anoydas 666

wet n cold shit of a day but a few vic bitters n a bowl of chips going down well.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Have my vape pen too. 2 hits of that and I'm high for 30 minutes. Always makes me cough and barf though. Well not barf that bad but it's strong.

Excuse me for saying, Mr. Doober, but...Really? Your lungs are trying to say something, maybe you should listen.

Try rosin instead and see if that cough goes away. Might be something in the thinner, not that anybody would put in BS for thinners, or contaminated weed, in carts.

Or better yet vape flowers, and you know what you are getting.

Or don't.

I say all that because the last several months I have been vaping the terps off the flower, with a heated chamber, and my lungs feel great. I took one doob hit the other day, and my lungs hurt. YMMV.

T

Teddybrae

Or the Guy who says what price for all of them? And when the price is settled says Thanks, he'll take two today and come back for the rest next week.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts