What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

45w DWC Homebox mini

dudin

45w 4200k
two auto chucks
homebox mini 30x30x60cm
hesi bloom hydro
opened the tent once a week. Never measured ec/ph
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dudin

da fuck.......really? What did you yield with 45 watts?

That is wild man. Good on ya:tiphat:

Haha well I don't own a scale but it was enough to make it worth the work.
I'm really satisfied that DWC worked even if I winged it. I'll probably keep it and use it to flower clones to make seeds. It's an 8 site DIY cloner.

dudin

Hey do not get fooled by the size ;-) (I also run a perpetual low w HID sog)
I've grown loads of plants in that tent, perfect on it's side with 55w PLL. I ran 98 seedlings for 14 days in there. Also used a 55w 2d-butterfly t5ho, it fits perfect for regular horizontal light. Could easy vegg 40cm in there.
The right light in the right space.

non

Veteran
great stuff. i have one of these minis but haven't put it to proper use like you yet.

dudin

great stuff. i have one of these minis but haven't put it to proper use like you yet.
The easiest thing to do is to buy a 55w square work light and fix it to the roof. Perfect to hatch seedlings & tiny mothers/clones.

Latest posts

Latest posts