What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inbreeding study reveals why humans don’t have sex with their relatives.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

don't have to do any studies here in MN, just pick up any telephone book & go to the name 'Johnson', I rest my case.......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The amount of social services paid for from the public purse to support all of these inbred babies, children to adults is simply enormous. It runs into the billions when you are talking of potentially millions of dependents supported from cradle to grave because of some warped ideology that allows and encourages marrying and procreating within a small family gene-pool.

Even though by law incestuous procreation is illegal, it is still allowed due to the governments reluctance to enforce said laws because they don't want to 'upset' these currently racial/religious minorities, who are slowly breeding themselves towards a possible majority unfettered by the restraints that should lawfully be put upon them.
Meanwhile the indigenous population has to pay for it all.

The only solution is to try and educate these people about the dangers of inbreeding, but that's not easy when most of them don't even speak the local language, and they don't even respect the local laws, adhering to some other set of medieval laws (eg Sharia) that encourage the very practices that are creating such a burden on modern society.

The amount of social services paid for from the public purse to support all of these inbred babies, children to adults is simply enormous. It runs into the billions when you are talking of potentially millions of dependents supported from cradle to grave because of some warped ideology that allows and encourages marrying and procreating within a small family gene-pool.

Even though by law incestuous procreation is illegal, it is still allowed due to the governments reluctance to enforce said laws because they don't want to 'upset' these currently racial/religious minorities, who are slowly breeding themselves towards a possible majority unfettered by the restraints that should lawfully be put upon them.
Meanwhile the indigenous population has to pay for it all.

The only solution is to try and educate these people about the dangers of inbreeding, but that's not easy when most of them don't even speak the local language, and they don't even respect the local laws, adhering to some other set of medieval laws (eg Sharia) that encourage the very practices that are creating such a burden on modern society.
I believe that certain groups should be excluded from immigrating to western countries as they have proven to be culturally incompatible with us and potentially very dangerous in the long term.

I also strongly believe that government benefits related to having children should stop at two children; after that you are on your own. This would discourage welfare-dependent minorities from becoming the majority in the not so distant future. The very existence of our western values and way of life is at stake if we don't act now before it's too late.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I believe that certain groups should be excluded from immigrating to western countries as they have proven to be culturally incompatible with us and potentially very dangerous in the long term.

I also strongly believe that government benefits related to having children should stop at two children; after that you are on your own. This would discourage welfare-dependent minorities from becoming the majority in the not so distant future. The very existence of our western values and way of life is at stake if we don't act now before it's too late.

I think that you will find that when properly educated about this matter, most citizens in the west will wholeheartedly agree with you.

But that does not seem to be the agenda of the Main-Stream-Media, the Politicians and the Bankers who all look to be against the common sense of it all, and due to their control have managed to brain-wash the mass-populace that this massive attempt at forced integration, that is clearly not working is a good thing.

Anyone that tries to speak out against what we are all seeing is labelled a 'racist' or a neo-nazi, when quite clearly most are not.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I agree. It's about culture not race. A culture hell bent on destroying all others in the name of imaginary gods and prophets.

More specifically a totalitarian Ideology, or a death-cult hell-bent on the destruction, or enslavement of anyone that does not convert to their way of thinking, and adhere to their misogynistic, paternal, sexist, homophobic laws, that enforce interbreeding.

It has always amazed me WHY we allow this, after coming so far, and shedding so much blood, sweat and tears over the ages, to reach this modern age.

More specifically a totalitarian Ideology, or a death-cult hell-bent on the destruction, or enslavement of anyone that does not convert to their way of thinking, and adhere to their misogynistic, paternal, sexist, homophobic laws, that enforce interbreeding.

It has always amazed me WHY we allow this, after coming so far, and shedding so much blood, sweat and tears over the ages, to reach this modern age.
I couldn't have said it better! :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
In the UK every household has to by law pay for a TV license, which costs almost 150 sterling or almost $200 per year. These funds, which add up to billions are given to the British Broadcasting Company (BBC) to make news programs, films, radio services (worldwide), and various other media products and services.

If you don't pay for this TV license, then you can be summoned to court, and forced to pay it upon threat of jail or sending of the bailiffs to take your stuff, you can even get a criminal record if you don't pay up.

This BBC does produce some outstanding programs that are well worth watching, but the news that they pump out most of the time obviously has a multicultural agenda of forced integration, and is VERY protective of this totalitarian ideology/death cult. which we are discussing.

Much of what news I see in other news services and throughout the internet never makes it to the BBC because it is not deemed as politically correct, and does not fit their agenda.

So in effect I am forced by law to help to pay for what I don't believe... in news that does not tell us the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and this REALLY gets under my skin!

Up until last year I was living on the other side of the planet for 10 years in S.E.Asia, and mostly I only had the internet to be able to deduce what was going on in the world thru various other news services. Upon returning to the UK I went around to visit my brothers and sisters, and we discussed various topics that were in the news, and had been over the past 10 years.

Of course I had just spent 30 months locked up in detention, in Manila Philippines for supposed 'seed crimes in the USA', and whilst there locked up in a detention jail had lived peaceably amongst several Jihadi's/Islamists, who had tried to convert me to Islam by supplying me with a good English translation of the Koran. After reading that book cover to cover and conversing with these guys over a span of 2 and a half years about it I felt enlightened as to EXACTLY what this so-called 'Religion' was all about, and reiterated this to my elder brother and my younger sister who both called me a 'Racist' for having these educated views of islam.

My bro and sis had never read the Koran, been around islamists, and studied what this so-called religion was all about. All they knew about it was from the BBC and other UK Main-Stream-Media outlets, so I had to try and educate them about it, and it's been an uphill struggle I must say, after they have been brain-washed by the BBC et al to believe that it is just another religion similar to Christianity or Buddhism.

First off I had to teach them that Islam is an ideology and not a race, that there are muslims of every race/colour/creed, because this had apparently not been clearly defined by what they had been taught by the BBC.

I have never been what you might call religious, but have always had an open mind to study all religions that I have come across in my travels to see if there was anything in them that might change my views and appeal to me. Most religions are about being tolerant, pious, generous, loving etc, and don't enforce their doctrine/dogma on anyone that doesn't want it.....it became clear to me after reading that book that islam is not the same, or even close to other beliefs.

Calling me a 'Racist' is a joke because I have mixed race kids and a Filipino wife, plus all of us grew up in a multi-racial home where my Mother took up with a Farsi man from Bombay (Mumbai), when I was 5 years old and had 3 kids with him (my younger siblings).

What it clearly showed to me was that the modern western world is being brain-washed to accept a medieval totalitarian ideology, that does not aim to integrate with us, but to dominate and conquer us, as we pay for them to live amongst us.

UN-FRIKKIN-BELIEVABLE!

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey G,,,
ignore the racist crap,,
some prick callling me a fool for stating plain facts,,,
uneducated go straight to the race card,,,,,
not as simple or as clean cut as that,,,,,,s2

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey G,,,
ignore the racist crap,,
some nobody prick callling me a fool for stating plain facts,,,
uneducated plebs go straight to the race card,,,,,
not as simple or as clean cut as that,,,,,,s2

Well it does kinda hurt when this type of name-calling comes from your own family. My bro and sis are 59 and 56 years old respectively, so they are not a couple of dumb kids/plebs just trying to bait me.

All they see is what comes out of the MSM to have formed their opinions, and mostly the BBC.....and when I think that I pay them 150 quid a year, that hurts too.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Inbreeding identifies and removes unhealthy genes from the general gene pool far quicker than the western way does. It does not create bad genes, it just highlights the ones present by preventing them from being masked by healthy genes.
Besides, if your enemy does something to harm themselves, should you object? If they do something that doesn't, do you have the right to?

Betterhaff

Veteran
I’m surprised no one has mentioned King Charles ll of Spain, and the Spanish bloodlines of the Habsburg dynasty. The article that Gypsy posted in post 7 touched on it but his pedigree really shows the effect of close inbreeding. It was said he was mentally and physically disabled and disfigured.

It’s ironic that a practice to sustain status, power, and superiority actually created inferior individuals.
Ancestry of Charles II of Spain

Ancestry

Charles was born in Madrid in 1661, the only surviving son of his predecessor, King Philip IV of Spain and his second Queen (and niece), Mariana of Austria, another Habsburg. His birth was greeted with joy by the Spanish, who feared the disputed succession which could have ensued if Philip IV had left no male heir.

The Pedigree of Charles II shows extensive inbreeding.

17th century European noble culture commonly matched cousin to first cousin and uncle to niece, to preserve a prosperous family's properties. Charles's own immediate pedigree was exceptionally populated with nieces giving birth to children of their uncles: Charles's mother was a niece of Charles's father, being a daughter of Maria Anna of Spain (1606–46) and Emperor Ferdinand III. Thus, Empress Maria Anna was simultaneously his aunt and grandmother and Margarita of Austria was both his grandmother and great-grandmother. The inbreeding was so widespread in his case that all of his eight great-grandparents were descendants of Joanna of Aragon and Duke Phillip of Austria.[1] This inbreeding had given many in the family hereditary weaknesses. That Habsburg generation was more prone to still-births than were peasants in Spanish villages.[2]

There was also insanity in Charles's family; his great-great-great(-great-great, depending along which lineage one counts) grandmother, Joanna of Castile ("Joanna the Mad"; however, the degree to which her "madness" was induced by circumstances of her confinement and political intrigues targeting her is debated), mother of the Spanish King Charles I (who was also Holy Roman Emperor Charles V) became insane early in life. Joanna was two of Charles' 16 great-great-great-grandmothers, six of his 32 great-great-great-great-grandmothers, and six of his 64 great-great-great-great-great-grandmothers.

Dating to approximately the year 1550, outbreeding in Charles II's lineage had ceased (see also pedigree collapse). From then on, all his ancestors were in one way or another descendants of Joanna the Mad and Philip I of Castile, and among these just the royal houses of Spain, Austria and Bavaria. Charles II's genome was actually more homozygous than that of an average child whose parents are siblings.[2] He was born physically and mentally disabled, and disfigured. Possibly through affliction with mandibular prognathism, he was unable to chew. His tongue was so large that his speech could barely be understood, and he frequently drooled. It has been suggested that he suffered from the endocrine disease acromegaly, [3] or his inbred lineage may have led to a combination of rare genetic disorders such as combined pituitary hormone deficiency and distal renal tubular acidosis.[2]

Consequently, Charles II is known in Spanish history as El Hechizado ("The Hexed") from the popular belief—to which Charles himself subscribed—that his physical and mental disabilities were caused by "sorcery." The king went so far as to be exorcised.

Attachments

• Genealogy-Carlos-Segundo.png
    Genealogy-Carlos-Segundo.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 9

Dog Star

Veteran
Its like with breeding plants... create mix hybrid and he shows in all beauty and vigour, and inbreed inside same line and then this line shows problems,retards,mutants in bigger numbers than with non-stop hybridizing with different parents,races,strains,landraces..

so a answer is to search for partners that are far away from your home place,off course you need to choose healthy individues..
good developed with nice vigour,smell good,rub her stem.... ;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
World ranking of countries by their average IQ (intelligence quotient)

Which country has the highest IQ? What is the average IQ of your country? Here is the average IQ of more than 80 countries.

These numbers came from a work carried out from 2002 to 2006 by Richard Lynn, a British Professor of Psychology, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish Professor of Political Science, who conducted IQ studies in more than 80 countries.

Richard and Tatu argues that differences in national income are correlated with differences in the average national intelligence quotient (IQ). They further argue that differences in average national IQs constitute one important factor, but not the only one, contributing to differences in national wealth and rates of economic growth.

These results are controversial and have caused much debate, they must be interpreted with extreme caution.

Rank Country IQ
1 Hong Kong Hong Kong 108
1 Singapore Singapore 108
2 South Korea South Korea 106
3 Japan Japan 105
3 China China 105
4 Taiwan Taiwan 104
5 Italy Italy 102
6 Iceland Iceland 101
6 Mongolia Mongolia 101
6 Switzerland Switzerland 101
7 Austria Austria 100
7 Luxembourg Luxembourg 100
7 Netherlands Netherlands 100
7 Norway Norway 100
7 United Kingdom United Kingdom 100
8 Belgium Belgium 99
8 Canada Canada 99
8 Estonia Estonia 99
8 Finland Finland 99
8 Germany Germany 99
8 Poland Poland 99
8 Sweden Sweden 99
9 Andorra Andorra 98
9 Australia Australia 98
9 Czech Republic Czech Republic 98
9 Denmark Denmark 98
9 France France 98
9 Hungary Hungary 98
9 Latvia Latvia 98
9 Spain Spain 98
9 United States United States 98
10 Belarus Belarus 97
10 Malta Malta 97
10 Russia Russia 97
10 Ukraine Ukraine 97
11 Moldova Moldova 96
11 Slovakia Slovakia 96
11 Slovenia Slovenia 96
11 Uruguay Uruguay 96
12 Israel Israel 95
12 Portugal Portugal 95
13 Armenia Armenia 94
13 Georgia Georgia 94
13 Kazakhstan Kazakhstan 94
13 Romania Romania 94
13 Vietnam Vietnam 94
14 Argentina Argentina 93
14 Bulgaria Bulgaria 93
15 Greece Greece 92
15 Ireland Ireland 92
15 Malaysia Malaysia 92
16 Brunei Brunei 91
16 Cambodia Cambodia 91
16 Cyprus Cyprus 91
16 Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia 91
16 Lithuania Lithuania 91
16 Sierra Leone Sierra Leone 91
16 Thailand Thailand 91
17 Albania Albania 90
17 Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia and Herzegovina 90
17 Chile Chile 90
17 Croatia Croatia 90
17 Kyrgyzstan Kyrgyzstan 90
17 Turkey Turkey 90
18 Costa Rica Costa Rica 89
18 Laos Laos 89
18 Mauritius Mauritius 89
18 Serbia Serbia 89
18 Suriname Suriname 89
19 Ecuador Ecuador 88
19 Mexico Mexico 88
19 Samoa Samoa 88
20 Azerbaijan Azerbaijan 87
20 Bolivia Bolivia 87
20 Nauru Nauru 87
20 Guyana Guyana 87
20 Indonesia Indonesia 87
20 Iraq Iraq 87
20 Myanmar Myanmar 87
20 Tajikistan Tajikistan 87
20 Turkmenistan Turkmenistan 87
20 Uzbekistan Uzbekistan 87
21 Kuwait Kuwait 86
21 Philippines Philippines 86
21 Seychelles Seychelles 86
21 Tonga Tonga 86
22 Cuba Cuba 85
22 Eritrea Eritrea 85
22 Fiji Fiji 85
22 Kiribati Kiribati 85
22 Peru Peru 85
22 Trinidad and Tobago Trinidad and Tobago 85
22 Yemen Yemen 85
23 Afghanistan Afghanistan 84
23 The Bahamas The Bahamas 84
23 Belize Belize 84
23 Colombia Colombia 84
23 Iran Iran 84
23 Jordan Jordan 84
23 Marshall Islands Marshall Islands 84
23 Micronesia Micronesia 84
23 Morocco Morocco 84
23 Nigeria Nigeria 84
23 Pakistan Pakistan 84
23 Panama Panama 84
23 Paraguay Paraguay 84
23 Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia 84
23 Solomon Islands Solomon Islands 84
23 Uganda Uganda 84
23 United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates 84
23 Vanuatu Vanuatu 84
23 Venezuela Venezuela 84
24 Algeria Algeria 83
24 Bahrain Bahrain 83
24 Libya Libya 83
24 Oman Oman 83
24 Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea 83
24 Syria Syria 83
24 Tunisia Tunisia 83
25 Bangladesh Bangladesh 82
25 Dominican Republic Dominican Republic 82
25 India India 82
25 Lebanon Lebanon 82
25 Madagascar Madagascar 82
25 Zimbabwe Zimbabwe 82
26 Egypt Egypt 81
26 Honduras Honduras 81
26 Maldives Maldives 81
26 Nicaragua Nicaragua 81
27 Barbados Barbados 80
27 Bhutan Bhutan 80
27 El Salvador El Salvador 80
27 Kenya Kenya 80
28 Guatemala Guatemala 79
28 Sri Lanka Sri Lanka 79
28 Zambia Zambia 79
29 Democratic Republic of the Congo Democratic Republic of the Congo 78
29 Nepal Nepal 78
29 Qatar Qatar 78
30 Comoros Comoros 77
30 South Africa South Africa 77
31 Cape Verde Cape Verde 76
31 Congo Congo 76
31 Mauritania Mauritania 76
31 Senegal Senegal 76
32 Mali Mali 74
32 Namibia Namibia 74
33 Ghana Ghana 73
34 Tanzania Tanzania 72
35 Central African Republic Central African Republic 71
35 Jamaica Jamaica 71
35 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 71
35 Sudan Sudan 71
36 Antigua and Barbuda Antigua and Barbuda 70
36 Benin Benin 70
36 Botswana Botswana 70
36 Rwanda Rwanda 70
36 Togo Togo 70
37 Burundi Burundi 69
37 Côte d'Ivoire Côte d'Ivoire 69
37 Ethiopia Ethiopia 69
37 Malawi Malawi 69
37 Niger Niger 69
38 Angola Angola 68
38 Burkina Faso Burkina Faso 68
38 Chad Chad 68
38 Djibouti Djibouti 68
38 Somalia Somalia 68
38 Swaziland Swaziland 68
39 Dominica Dominica 67
39 Guinea Guinea 67
39 Guinea-Bissau Guinea-Bissau 67
39 Haiti Haiti 67
39 Lesotho Lesotho 67
39 Liberia Liberia 67
39 Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Kitts and Nevis 67
39 São Tomé and Príncipe São Tomé and Príncipe 67
40 The Gambia The Gambia 66
41 Cameroon Cameroon 64
41 Gabon Gabon 64
41 Mozambique Mozambique 64
42 Saint Lucia Saint Lucia 62
43 Equatorial Guinea Equatorial Guinea 59

I reckon that it is safe to say that the inbreeding of humans most often leads to the lowering of intelligence. Here is a breakdown of the average IQ nation by nation.
If you research what countries practice inbreeding the most, you will be able to see on this chart that that can correlate to IQ's at the lower end of the scale, many of them islamic.
There are other factors too like poverty where proper nutrition, particularly in infancy and childhood can prevent the brain from developing properly, this is why perhaps you see lower scores for poorer nations.
East Asians are right at the top of the chart.
Caucasians under them, then Arabs and 'People of Colour' towards the bottom.

Take note - This is only AVERAGES, there are always EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The estimated IQ of German Shepard dogs is 60

Eh....ok, we were discussing humans. Kinda hard for a dog to do an IQ test, wouldn't you say old chap?

Subaverage intellectual functioning

Intelligence quotient (I.Q.) tests are designed to measure intellectual functioning. An I.Q. score provides a rough numerical assessment of an individual's present level of mental functioning in comparison with that of others. The vast majority of people in the United States have I.Q.s between 80 and 120, with an I.Q. of 100 considered average. To be diagnosed as having mental retardation, a person must have an I.Q. below 70-75, i.e. significantly below average. If a person scores below 70 on a properly administered and scored I.Q. test, he or she is in the bottom 2 percent of the American population and meets the first condition necessary to be defined as having mental retardation.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Not really, they have calculated IQs of a number of animals from rooks to dolphins. I'd look up a chart for animal IQ scores, but well, I can't be arsed.. I do remember though that Texas has the lowest IQ in america, with an average IQ of 90. That's from an old A level I did in psychology back in 1992. It may have risen/fallen since then.

Oh and hissidic Jews (sp?) Had the highest average IQ (back then listed at 111).
Not a geographical group but a genetically sealed breeding group non the less.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Not really, they have calculated IQs of a number of animals from rooks to dolphins. I'd look up a chart for animal IQ scores, but well, I can't be arsed.. I do remember though that Texas has the lowest IQ in america, with an average IQ of 90. That's from an old A level I did in psychology back in 1992. It may have risen/fallen since then.

Oh and hissidic Jews (sp?) Had the highest average IQ (back then listed at 111).
Not a geographical group but a genetically sealed breeding group non the less.

90 you say, so on a par with:

Albania 90
Bosnia and Herzegovina 90
Chile 90
Croatia 90
Kyrgyzstan 90
Turkey 90

Hmmm....interesting

Today's Ashkenazi Jews have a higher average mathematical and verbal IQ and an unusual cognitive profile compared to other ethnic groups, including Sephardi and Oriental Jews.

From roughly 800 to 1650 CE, Ashkenazi Jews in Europe were a mostly isolated genetic group. When Ashkenazi Jews married non-Jews, they usually left the Jewish community; few non-Jews married into the Jewish community.

During the same period, laws barred Ashkenazi Jews from working most jobs, including farming and crafts, and forced them into finance, management, and international trade. Wealthy Jews had several more children per family than poor Jews. So, genes for cognitive traits such as verbal and mathematical talent, which make a person successful in the few fields where Jews could work, were favored; genes for irrelevant traits, such as spatio-visual abilities, were supported by less selective pressure than in the general population.

Today's Ashkenazi Jews suffer from a number of congenital diseases and mutations at higher rates than most other ethnic groups; these include Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's disease, Bloom's syndrome, and Fanconi anemia, and mutations at BRCA1 and BRCA2. These mutations' effects cluster in only a few metabolic pathways, suggesting that they arise from selective pressure rather than genetic drift. One cluster of these diseases affects sphingolipid storage, a secondary effect of which is increased growth of axons and dendrites. At least one of the diseases in this cluster, torsion dystonia, has been found to correlate with high IQ. Another cluster disrupts DNA repair, an extremely dangerous sort of mutation which is lethal in homozygotes.

The authors speculate that these mutations give a cognitive benefit to heterozygotes by reducing inhibitions to neural growth, a benefit that would not outweigh its high costs except in an environment where it was strongly rewarded.

Very interesting....well they have been the worlds money lenders for centuries, so I expect that those who excelled in maths were able to breed more freely and produce more offspring, so spreading that ability amongst their descendants.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The most surprising to me on the list is Mongolia. How the hell do a bunch of horse breeders become more intelligent (average) than the offspring of civilised nations? Niche breeding pressures, I would have thought, would force more emphasis on physical development for them, than intellectual.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The most surprising to me on the list is Mongolia. How the hell do a bunch of horse breeders become more intelligent (average) than the offspring of civilised nations? Niche breeding pressures, I would have thought, would force more emphasis on physical development for them, than intellectual.

Mongolian children have the highest pure visual spatial IQ of any population, they have 5 points higher visual spatial IQ than Chinese children, which puts their visual spatial IQ at 110 points. According to a study by Richard Lynn, ethnic Mongol children in northern China had 5 points higher visiospatial IQ, but 10 points lower verbal IQ than the Han Chinese children. This makes Mongols possibly the most "visiospatial intelligence" oriented race. East Asians are already known for having the highest visiospatial scores, but Mongols seem to take that further.

In defense of the Mongolian verbal IQ score, ethnic Mongol children in China must learn 2 languages at once. This makes them have less expertise in one particular language, which could result in lower scores in the verbal sections of the test.

Answer from a native Mongol:

Khash-Erdene Tugchin
Answered Jan 10 2016

Because we are resourceful and fast at learning, which is generally attributed to our nomadic roots.

Nomads had to survive extreme and unpredictable conditions in the vast steppe, and be independent and resourceful to keep up with daily hardships. Some say it's our diet, which is very, and I mean VERY, meat based compared to other countries.

I'm not sure if this is the case but these may be a factor.

I personally think that there are just as many dumb people in terms of share of the population as any other country.

Mongolians, as people and as a nation, value intelligent highly, meaning that if you displayed any sort of aptitude for learning at a young age, everyone: your parents, grandparents, teachers and friends would encourage you in subtle ways, like give you props, and you would have to live up to the identity of being highly intelligent. It's like a combination of nature and nurture, and our culture is sort of optimum for nurturing what people call intelligence in this day and age.

But then again this is a difficult question and I might be completely off.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Mongolian-IQ-ranked-so-high