What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IDENTIFY THIS?

M

metsäkana

IMG_3184.jpg

if you gonna say butterfly pupa please say witch one?

it was hard.

i think its somekind of ''polypore'' ''parasite'' ''plant'' :D

M

metsäkana

:D weardest shit i think i ever saw on plant :D first i looked it that must be ''dead'' bug, then i touched it wtf its super hard. then i cutted it half and no bug juice looked more like cutted wood but like polypore/wood hard kind of little gummy at top maybe but you could not crush it with fingers

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe some sort of scaly fungus?

....or an alien life-form who's food source is cannabis?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Roots. The plant looks like it was trying to air layer.

Sometimes if a leaf or something gets blown on to the stem and get wet the stem will start to grow roots.

Leaf blows off and you have that.

No worries

M

metsäkana

what roots? have you any other pictures this happening?

it was almost top of the plant

(not impossible becouse almost 100% humidity weeks and weeks n61)

but i never seen that happen :D

M

metsäkana

it also breaked off like it was not really part of the plant :D but holding itself with that gray stuff

i still go with parasite ''polypore'' :D

hahaha if the roots form like that then the plant is giving birth to alien

redlaser

Veteran
It looks like it could have been some type of insect egg sac. They are kind of a foamy almost wood like consistency and hardness. Preying mantis's are kind of block shaped

Latest posts

Latest posts