What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can someone check this images and whats the problem?

cdoc

Soil: COCO
Water PH : 5.8 - 6.5
Watered every 3-4 days. 20-20-20 @ 1/2 strength.
cal mag @ 1TBs / 4 gallon.

can someone get any idea about this?

Attachments

• IMG_2699 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2699 - Copy.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2700 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2700 - Copy.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2703 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2703 - Copy.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2704 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2704 - Copy.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2706 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2706 - Copy.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 12

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
my first guess would be too much food/ too dry. second guess is bugs, specifically spidermites. can you pluck off one of those curled up leaves, the ones in pic 3 nd 4. and carfully inspect the undersides under bright light. also what is your humidity and do you feed with every watering? do you have a ppm/tds meteR? what are your ppms. i think you are feeding too much and there us salt buildup from your letting the coco dry out too much. in the meantime i would give just plain water at 6.0 water oncea day enough to get a little runoff. you should see something in a couple days and you will be able to go from there.

in the meantime, what is your temps and humidity, and what kind of pots do you use and what kind of light?

cdoc

no mites here...

i only have a ph meter, and never use a ppm ever since, as i do not know and understand ppm....

i feed 1/4 - 1/2 strength every 4-5 days feeding.

so just plain tap water with ph6 ... will update if any ...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How dry is the coco when you water?

I see hard pH swings, overfeeding and water uptake issues.

EC is easier to understand than PPM. It is a universal measurement of the electrical conductivity of the nutrient solution that all PPM reading are based from.

Without some type of reading, I can only guess at what strength you're feeding, unless someone that has used that nutrient can chime in.

soundman

If that 20-20-20 is like Jacks Classic half dose is not enough unless feeding every watering like coco needs.

I think that dry cycle is still causing salt buildup and he has either overfert or lockout plus large PH swings.

I would water with half strength food until you get lots of runoff. I mean lots. Without a PPM / ec pen you will not know when your runoff is in acceptable PPM range to indicate when flush is good enough. After that I would increase watering with food to every day. This is based on assumptions about plant size etc without knowing. Without knowing what you are feeding it will be hard to say what full strength is too. You need a PPM pen.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Watering coco every 3-4 days is your problem. Water 3-4 times PER DAY.

Coco can't dry out like soil.

Also keep that pH tighter. pH 6 is good.

cdoc

This gro is from a frind of mine, anyway,

He did a flush like tap water flush,

Ph run off was around 4 ... Kept flushing until around 6

Feeding use is 20-20-20

Our place have very few nute selling, either 20-20-20 / 15-40-15 / 15-15-40 /

He use what is instructed at the box manual like 1tbs per gallon, so i think he told me that 1/2 tbs per 5 days .... Feeding and watering is every 5 days

Coco is bit harder than soil.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Your problem is that you are growing hydro but treating it like soil. By doing this you have created to many problems to list. I would recommend a lot of reading on how to grow in coco. The top four threads in the growing in coco section are a great place to start. Good luck ;)