What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Looks good I'm going to check it out.
did you check it out? i thought it was okay. i remember the trailer on tv from when i was a lad but’d never seen it before.
the library has a shed-load of these retro/cult shows and movies, resurrected by companies like shout factory,
kino lorber, arrow video, etc., many on blu ray. got the pamGrier-sploitation, Coffy, Fulci’s Perversion Story,
and Deodato’s Live like a Cop Die like a Man here yet to watch.
now finishing up Gettysburg- the big bloody boner cut (4hr31mn), which includes,
a little surprisingly, ex-Bond, George Lazenby among the ginormous cast
4C326899-D6A1-4022-9839-ACF3F786A0ED.jpeg

Last edited:

moose eater

'Mr. Church' with Eddie Murphy, on Tubi.

Best most serious dramatic role I've seen Eddie Murphy in.

Very touching movie, circle of life, karma, 'paying it forward', and lots more. A film about repeated redemption and successes. Losses, wins, etc.

mexweed

Veteran
Macho Man highlights/compilations and I found a neat rabbit hole

eventually the waffle house incident came up, it immediately made me think of the Gonzo diner pie scene from fear and loathing, then I realized Thompson was on sports illustrated, this is imo the inspiration for that scene

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yanks Win 8-0 6 Home Runs Before the end of the 5th inning!

Last edited:

Green Squall

did you check it out? i thought it was okay. i remember the trailer on tv from when i was a lad but’d never seen it before.
the library has a shed-load of these retro/cult shows and movies, resurrected by companies like shout factory,
kino lorber, arrow video, etc., many on blu ray. got the pamGrier-sploitation, Coffy, Fulci’s Perversion Story,
and Deodato’s Live like a Cop Die like a Man here yet to watch.
now finishing up Gettysburg- the big bloody boner cut (4hr31mn), which includes,
a little surprisingly, ex-Bond, George Lazenby among the ginormous cast
Not yet. Checked out the trailer and it definitely looks low budget, but I'm still game! Noticed the dude from "Caravans (1978)" was in it too (great movie.)

Gettysburg.....I MUST have seen that in the past, but I can't remember...I'll give it a watch, but I bet old memories will kick in. Perhaps I'm confusing it with "Gods and Generals (2003) which I think was a prequel to it and not a very good movie.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Not yet. Checked out the trailer and it definitely looks low budget, but I'm still game! Noticed the dude from "Caravans (1978)" was in it too (great movie.)

Gettysburg.....I MUST have seen that in the past, but I can't remember...I'll give it a watch, but I bet old memories will kick in. Perhaps I'm confusing it with "Gods and Generals (2003) which I think was a prequel to it and not a very good movie.
both michael sarrazin and jennifer o’neil are in Caravans. Peter Proud director is J. Lee Thompson, who did guns of navarone and the original Cape Fear, but also the last two original series planet o’ the apes flicks. :) and yeah, gods and generals is the lesser of those two.

watching/listening to live music dvds while doin’ the chores-
Little Feat- live at Rockpalast, recorded july, ‘77. in peak form, w/ lowell george.
Grateful Dead- ticket to new year’s, oakland coliseum, dec. 31, ‘87.
Roxy Music- live at the hammersmith apollo, 2001.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays [TODAY] June 14, 2022 - MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2022- Yanks win 2-0

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays Highlights June 15, 2022 Yanks 4 Tampa Bay 3

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yanks SWEEP Tampa Tonight Yanks 2 Tampa 1! The Giant Aaron Judge STEALS 2nd Base!

Tomorrow it's Toronto

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
The Sopranos prequel-
The Many Saints of Newark (2021).
w/Ray Liotta, and James Gandolfini’s son as teenage Tony.
not bad, but hard to really connect w/out that original cast.