Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > International Cannabis Dispensary, Co-op, Club Reviews > Netherlands Cannabis Coffeeshops and Clubs > Getting the ball rolling

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
Getting the ball rolling Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2015, 10:21 PM #1
spliphy
Medical Consumer Public Advocate

spliphy will become famous soon enoughspliphy will become famous soon enoughspliphy will become famous soon enough
Getting the ball rolling

Amsterdam's coffeeshops provide an excellent venue for a vacation. At this time, I would not even consider going to Colorado as it sounds rather restrictive from what i have heard.

Anyway, as many others, i have enjoyed vacationing in the Nederlands with its shops many times. One reason I have always told myself was to sample various varieties to determine whether to grow them for myself when I get home. This has not really worked out for me very well since I tend to get bored fast with anything but a good Haze. Hazes just work for me and my symptoms. So I will list coffeeshops that have consistently stocked good Hazes for others who have the same predilection as mine.

1. Katsu. Consistent offerings of superior Hazes. Starting back in the late '90's with their Nevil's, Katsu usually stocks at least one quality Haze.

2. City Hall. This shop is next door to the original Greenhouse Coffeeshop just off of Damstraat. Over the last few years they have had 5 Hazes on offer all for 11e. The Mango was really good here 6 months ago. The NL5 x Haze was a miss though for me.

3. Paradox. As with many shops they have carried a SSH for a long time and it is a good representation of the strain. I usually go for at least a gram whenever I am in town.

It is almost time to return to my favorite city and return with fresh reports of the good, bad, and ugly.

Old 08-05-2015, 05:18 PM #2
spliphy

spliphy will become famous soon enoughspliphy will become famous soon enoughspliphy will become famous soon enough
July 2015 report

Dampkring, for me, offered the best herb this time around. I don't go for the hash for the simple reason that I like to see what I am getting. I am not dissing hash, as some no doubt, can be excellent.

Herb is what I grow and like to compare other folk's versions. I have always liked Haze based strains as they don't knock me out in the middle of the day. Yes, sometimes they can be very trippy, so starting out with a few tokes is a good policy. Some would also say that Sativas and Haze have a learning curve to them and are best enjoyed after some experience with them.

Last edited by spliphy; 08-05-2015 at 05:55 PM.. Reason: can't write a decent sentence sometimes
spliphy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:06 PM #3
spliphy

specifics

The Nevil's haze from Dampkring was outstanding in both the phenotype's profile and the actual quality of the product. It didn't take much to achieve a blissful state and the high was long-lasting. So, at 14.5e/gram, offered a better value than other and higher priced herb.

The Dr. Grinspoon from Amnesia was good also but I found the batches a bit uneven and the price at 17e, excessive. The samples of NH at Dampkring (multiple purchases all proved consistent).

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:59 PM #4
H.lister06

H.lister06 is on a distinguished road
Help. I'm new to this site and not sure how to post a question correctly. My sister in law has been diagnosed with bone cancer she lives in Copenhagen, her doctor has told her to find medical grade cannabis oil containing THC, Rick Simpson oil. But all my research has led me to dead ends.. I realise it illegal in most countries, does anyone have any information on where I could possible get it for her. Many thanks Desperate...��
H.lister06 is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2015, 09:00 AM #5
heisenberg19

heisenberg19 is on a distinguished road
hey im new here
im from Israel.
ive been to amsrerdam 2 months ago and i can confirm that the best coffeeshop is Katsu.
it was next to my hotel, not in the center.
it looks like a local coffeeshop, away from the tourist area.
great environment, relaxing, good music & vibes.
i will definetley will back there again
heisenberg19 is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 04:43 PM #6
weedtoker

weedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the rough
Hello there, I've been in adam only once and found the import hash's more to my liking/more consistent in objective quality, but I'm also very fond of hazes and nice flowers. What's the best place for haze's and nld's in general to this date, in your opinion that were not bounced/overferted/wet/etc? Have to go twice trough AMS next year, so might as well try to find me some nice smoke, with the help of more knowledgeable folks, if possible

cheers