What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
So this is going to be a pretty straight forward room
SYSTEM - DTW
MEDIA - ProMix XP
Pots - Original Air Pots 2 gallon
Nutrients - Veg+Bloom Dirty, Vitamin and Hormone Booster by MB-FERTS
Light - Gavita Pro 1000 DE
Exaust Fan - Hyper Fan 710 CFM
Air Scrubber - Phresh Filter 8"
Pumps - Danner Pond Master 500GPM
Reservoir - 20 Gallon Rubber Maid Bruit Can

Aspenou812

Veteran
This Grow has been a long time in the making for me. This is the first time i have grown with the objective being POUNDS! So really this is my first grow like this, All new equipment, 4 Years of growing small single plant runs experimenting with different techniques and equipment have led me to this point! So now lets see if I can pull TWO POUNDS....... wish me luck

Aspenou812

Veteran
The old Veg room was torn down

The old Veg room was torn down

and that last one is some of the new Equipment for this run.....

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
So this is going to be a pretty straight forward room
SYSTEM - DTW
MEDIA - ProMix XP
Pots - Original Air Pots 2 gallon
Nutrients - Veg+Bloom Dirty, Vitamin and Hormone Booster by MB-FERTS
Light - Gavita Pro 1000 DE
Exaust Fan - Hyper Fan 710 CFM
Air Scrubber - Phresh Filter 8"
Pumps - Danner Pond Master 500GPM
Reservoir - 20 Gallon Rubber Maid Bruit Can

This Grow has been a long time in the making for me. This is the first time i have grown with the objective being POUNDS! So really this is my first grow like this, All new equipment, 4 Years of growing small single plant runs experimenting with different techniques and equipment have led me to this point! So now lets see if I can pull TWO POUNDS....... wish me luck

looks like u got everthing u need to get a lb or 2.
what plants u gona run?

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
that extra space and height will be great to work with. Looking forward to seeing the new setup.

Are you planning on multifeeding, since you're using smaller pots? I know coco an perlite can pump out big plants in small pots, but haven't seen it with promix yet.