What's new

- What do you IDENTIFY as? -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Some might call it body dysmorphia - others might see it as a cry for attention - or even a mental illness - could well be an attempt at fame or infamy - or just someone who feels they were born into the wrong body or culture - so they feel the need to change - or morph into some other IDENTITY - perhaps its about a mix of the above reasons? - whatever - I do find it quite strange - eh? - mind you Michael Jackson did it in reverse of what Martina Big has - changing skin colour and having surgery to change/augment bodily/facial features - so we are not unused to the idea -

- Here is a German lady called Martina Big - before and after her transition - do you think she has found happiness now?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

''Martina Big, the German-born white glamour model who has had tanning injections to darken her skin because she 'identifies as black' has revealed that she plans to move permanently to Africa.

Big, 30, and her husband Michael Eurwen, 31, both inject Melanotan, a synthetic hormone to darken their skin. The couple say they've been house-hunting in Kenya and hope to make a move to the continent soon.

The glamour model, who has 30S breasts after multiple operations to enhance them, now goes by the name of Malaika Kubwa, meaning Big Angel in Swahili, after a baptism ceremony.

She says she wants to move to be with her 'people' and learn how to raise a family in the African way.''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...eveals-plans-permanently-Africa.html#comments

* she has her own website - https://www.martina-big.com/

h.h.

Veteran
I identify myself as someone who could care less how another identifies themselves when it has no bearing on my life and infringes no restrictions on the life of another.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Martina gives me a sneaking suspicion that she does it mainly to be internationally famous - and probably makes a small fortune flying around the world appearing on chat shows in many different countries - there again - I could be wrong -

picture.php

B

Benny106

- Martina gives me a sneaking suspicion that she does it mainly to be internationally famous - and probably makes a small fortune flying around the world appearing on chat shows in many different countries - there again - I could be wrong -

View Image

/thread:biglaugh:

Sunshineinabag

- Some might call it body dysmorphia - others might see it as a cry for attention - or even a mental illness - could well be an attempt at fame or infamy - or just someone who feels they were born into the wrong body or culture - so they feel the need to change - or morph into some other IDENTITY - perhaps its about a mix of the above reasons? - whatever - I do find it quite strange - eh? - mind you Michael Jackson did it in reverse of what Martina Big has - changing skin colour and having surgery to change/augment bodily/facial features - so we are not unused to the idea -

- Here is a German lady called Martina Big - before and after her transition - do you think she has found happiness now?

View Image

View Image

View Image

''Martina Big, the German-born white glamour model who has had tanning injections to darken her skin because she 'identifies as black' has revealed that she plans to move permanently to Africa.

Big, 30, and her husband Michael Eurwen, 31, both inject Melanotan, a synthetic hormone to darken their skin. The couple say they've been house-hunting in Kenya and hope to make a move to the continent soon.

The glamour model, who has 30S breasts after multiple operations to enhance them, now goes by the name of Malaika Kubwa, meaning Big Angel in Swahili, after a baptism ceremony.

She says she wants to move to be with her 'people' and learn how to raise a family in the African way.''

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...eveals-plans-permanently-Africa.html#comments

* she has her own website - https://www.martina-big.com/

Mental illness

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The Doors - "People Are Strange" 1967 HD (Official Video) 1080P Jim Morrison

[Verse 1]

People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down