What's new

Anyone know where to find Lou?

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Blue Lou. Lou grew. He’s had a few different handles over the years. Old timer out of Florida. He used to fill his back yard up with skunk weed every summer. Anybody got a working email for him?

If not, I just want to Put it out there to the universe. I hope you are still out there buddy. I hope you are doing well and I still think of you from time to time. You’re a legend.
picture.php

X

xavier7995

No clue what became of him, but those epic backyard go big or go home grows were rad.

ElGato

Veteran
Yeah Lou was Legendary!

After he left here he was on another forum I visit for a while, but I haven't seen him post in years.

edit: I just checked and he must have deleted his acct there as well.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I recognize the picture.....I knew of him from a different forum but don’t think he went by Lou. Also grew mushrooms, Kratom and other stuff if it the same guy I remember.

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh yeah.he was awesome.think he gave me advice once.think that was almost 10 years ago though.hes been gone awhile

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
that man was a fucking legend. in the height of the drug war this man filled his entire suburban backyard wall to wall with as many plants as he could fit. the man had elephantitus of the balls. i salute you lou where ever you may be.

Sunshineinabag

Blue Lou. Lou grew. He’s had a few different handles over the years. Old timer out of Florida. He used to fill his back yard up with skunk weed every summer. Anybody got a working email for him?

If not, I just want to Put it out there to the universe. I hope you are still out there buddy. I hope you are doing well and I still think of you from time to time. You’re a legend.
View Image

When I think MERIKA. That pic is what comes to mind:dance013:

rolandomota

Veteran
A yes our good friend old pro seeds yeah he's around go find him on Instagram under old pro seeds I love that guy he's my inspiration except I'm doing it indoors he sold seeds for a while
Limonana haze, g13 haze, catpiss, short bush haze some indicas he's here under old pro seeds

Who got g13 haze from him ? It's good shit man he gaveout hundreds of seeds you know who you are if you still have not grown them shame on you your missing out on some dank incense smoke with a good head kick from original haze and indica structure plant

rolandomota

Veteran
He just liked a post I made yesterday hes active on Instagram he's a cool dude I hooked him up with my nuevaberry (Newberry f2) he hooked it up with some g13 haze
Yea I'm calling it nuevaberry because it's not Newberry the f1 original I just remember breeder Steve saying it's better to rename something to distinguish between original seeds and private breeding

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Lou was a wild man at the time those old pics were posted. He was doing great with his grow until he started posting fuck the police. Lol. They paid him a visit from what I can remember and he disappeared for a while. Huge balls man. Huge balls

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah, he was def turned over. Talked about leaving the country because of the time he could be facing. No idea what happened between then and now. I'm glad to hear he's still going, wherever he is.

Veggia farmer

Yes! He had great grows! hehe. Loved the style, just go for it! He inspired me.

If I remember right he got snitch on by a sister in-law? Could be someone else.. blurry memories