What's new

Can Bio Gen

G

Anyone grown out any of the "Destroyer" or "Sandstorm" strains from CBG?

Those are the two that caught my eye

Any input?

Texas Kid

JLP

Veteran
I've grown the Sandstorm.Mine finished at around 60 days.Beautiful resin and tight buds.It has a killer Indica stone.The one drawback I saw was the pathetic yeild.

100Sandstorm_live_budx-med.jpg

JLP:)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
destroyer looks very nice as i was taking a close look at it earlier tonight. it's on the to get list here in the basement ~

Pink

I just grew out Sandstorm, It is VERY slow, and not a huge yielder, but it is pretty and smell nice. The smoke is nice though. Very couchlock, and creeepy.

:)

Goodluck on your decision.

420Joe

I wish I could try Destroyer but its just to much money for me to spend right now.I remember about 2 years ago when I first seen it.Always wanted to try it and mayb some day I can.

G

Sand Storm is nice and has a nice Pink/Purple pheno. excellant high and i felt the yield wasn't too bad. CBG has top notch offerings IMO and i am looking forward to doing the Sugarloaf next. :D

peace and Cali-love,
NPK

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
i just started 5 seedlings sand storm they annt groing that much right now but from what i hear they are a slow growing strain do they turn any color i can see resin on my seedlings already

G

sandstorm is absolute crap.... a waste of time and space,.... yeild sux ass,,,, high is not that good either... really sux

Destroyer is one Pain in the Ass, for me it was at least. Super Finicky on Nutes. I only gave it Liquid Karma throughout Veg. In Bloom it Stretched pretty good. Low Yield from other peoples results. When CW was up a guy was running it Hydro pretty good. His Tended to Autoflower. I asked if all his did that and he said yes. I Never reached a Harvest as All 4 Beans I had went Male. My last two seeds did'nt germ very well so I tossed em. Not much solid info from an actual Grower beyond the CW thread I stumbbled onto.

~GB~

afropips

Hiya Texas Kid.
How did those Afropips turn out?
So far I am unimpressed with Can Bio Gen? I wonder!
Firstly the seed pack was only a plastic zip lock & not what is advertised on the site.
The most important though was the 11 Sandstorm seeds (1 short) were all ridiculously small about the size of a pinhead.
IMO small seeds make small slow growing weak plants. I dislike them.
I planted 4 - 3 germed & all were male - No purple males either.
I planted 4 more - 3 germed & the sprouts are small & weak.
I keep you posted if they result in any females & I get to smoke the storm.
I also emailed them with no answer.

I grow more of my own stock & 9 times out of 10 that I try the
so called respected breeders expensive hype, I am unimpressed.

Cool Runnings.........

Last edited:
G

havent read one thing about the destroyer being a good strain and for the price? wow, I just couldnt risk it...

G

Afropimp wrote
So far I am unimpressed with Can Bio Gen? I wonder!.

Well theres a thing, one seedbank slating another seedbank. :pointlaug

I never see Charlie having to continuously bump his own threads with spam as you do, their work speaks for itself.

So where can we find pics of grows of your beans jim ? :confused:

afropips

Baseado states:-
Afropimp wrote
Quote:
So far I am unimpressed with Can Bio Gen? I wonder!.

Well theres a thing, one seedbank slating another seedbank.

I never see Charlie having to continuously bump his own threads with spam as you do, their work speaks for itself.

So where can we find pics of grows of your beans jim ?

Fact is Fact Basedo.
No slating like your Afropimp name calling.

IMO: There are a lot of seed breeders in the industry that are taking the piss with pin head & unviable seeds.

You mean dudes like you - speak for there work continuosly & harass Afropips.

Who is Charlie? & you don't see all my friends working with I & I against the company you are representing.

Where can we find pics of your grows Baseado?

Cool Runnings........

I've asked before

I've asked before

Hey Afropips where are the grow reports for your strains? Long time on market and I still see nothing. Why do they command the prices that they do? Plus, I see you edited threads...that's fishy.
NoS

G

Me, i'm just a lawnmower, you can tell by the way i walk

Me, i'm just a lawnmower, you can tell by the way i walk

Lets get something straight here. I have no business relation with CannaBioGen whatsoever. None. I do know them through the internet and have meet one or two of them and know them be be honest down to earth lovers of Ganja but thats it all. I am not a seed seller in any shape or form. I have never sold a seed and have no intention in selling seed. So why do you want to see my grows, they were there for all to see at OG anyhow.

Again, Where are your grows of your seed lines ??? You are the one with an interest in this matter not me. In fact i know that CBG has a low profile as they dont get into the whole seedy business of spamming canna boards.

Where is this continual harassment you talk of jim ? I did see you try to drag me into the N Africa/S Africa thread, did i bother.

So, i dont represent Charlie or CannaBioGen, the genetics do that for themselves...

DLX Mix 111015
Panama x Sandstorm
Congo x Congo / Pakistan
Jamaica x Blueberry
Panama x BangiHaze
Pakistan x Sugarloaf Malaca Thai Pura

marimbas

Excuse me guys.. but this thread is not about afropips, it is about CannabioGen, and their strains, more particulary about sandstorm, and destroyer. Not about your ranting.

So quit it here, and if you want make another thread about your arguing.

You just Highjacked this thread, and have taked it out of subject. (baseado)

afropips

Exactly!
Thanks for getting the subject back on track Marimbas.

Lets see the pics of the Can bio gen plants you grew to substantiate your claims Baseado .
Or at least tell us how the Sandstorm & Destroyer that we are discussing performed.

Lets leave Afropimps out of it.
This is seedbay & we dont need the OG nonsense here

Cool Runnings........

G

I popped 5 Destroyer seeds... they came in the breeders packaging. All 5 germed and I got 2 ladies.... vegged about 5 weeks and they are now about 4-5 weeks into flowering. Both ladies are doing well in 3 gallon pots in a soiless medium... they are being fed a guano tea mix. So far.... so good... fingers crossed and hope they live up to the breeder's hype.