What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSH at harvest

G

I got this Greenhouse clone from Rez. He uses it in his haze crosses. I harvested her today exactly 11 weeks in. She is the frostyist sativa I've grown. I'm looking foward to her power. Enjoy..................

G

snokey that is one gorgeous ssh plant you ahve there my friend wow killer. stellar buds.. cant wait to see some dried bud shots ..wow gorgeous. i love ssh thehigh is like no other..great plant

omega7

Gorgeous Smokey!. I bet she is gonna be a killer. Never had the chance to smoke her, but have heard only great things about her. Rez is a great friend for sharing that with you!

KYHomeGrown

is one of those buds pictured seeded? the 6th one specifically, i dont know i might just be that messed up at the moment??

G

Looks absolutely great,bro!
Just wait,it's a perfect "coffeeshop Haze"....YUM!

:D

(And those buds cure real quick,due to lack of mass!) :wink: