What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Pineapple F2 and VBSxAK47 free seeds

JLP

Veteran
Hey guys,

Here's the latest batch of seeds.The plants didn't go as big as I'd hoped so I didn't get as many seeds as I wanted.I've had this happen before,pollenation can stunt them a little,the plant directs it's growth potential to creating seeds.
Anyway,I wound up with about 75 packs of each strain.Because of the low amount you can pick one or the other but NOT BOTH.
These seeds are offered to anyone who has been here for at least a month and have at least 100 posts.This isn't set in stone but more established members here will recieve preference.
If you wish to try these,please contact me through a private message.Please enter the strain of seeds you want into the subject line or title of you pm and then provide a safe addy in the PM.This is a free offer to the membership here,there is no need to send a seperate PM asking for these seeds.

I will edit my post here as the seeds run out.

EDIT: AS OF 1-16-06 I AM ALL OUT OF GP BUT I HAVE SOME VBSXAK LEFT.

EDIT: AS OF 1-23-06 I'M ALL OUT OF VBSXAK.

Now here's a brief rundown of the seeds.

The first is Golden Pineapple F2.I made these from seeds sent to me by Wallyduck.He has a Pineapple pheno of C99 that he crossed to a Golden Skush(Hindu KushxSK#1) and created the Golden Pineapple.
The F1 from Wally grew very well,nice and branchy,fruity flavor,good yeild and potency.An excellent candidate for an F2.

The second one is VBSxAK47 which is Very Berry Special mother and a AK47 father.The story behind the VBS is rather long,but most here are aware of it.
I've grown the VBS a couple times and my personal belief is that it is an S1 seed created from a BlackberryxWhite Widow cross,although I could be wrong.The VBS does show a range of variation from almost black with little resin to a pinkish purple with loads of resin.Every one I've grown has been female and no hermies.Also,they have all shown color under any temperature.
The AK male was selected from a pack of F1 AK seeds from Serious Seeds.I've grown the AK a few times now and have always been impressed by it's potency and consistancy.Some are excellent yeilders too.

Here's a few pics of the mothers.The first 2 are Golden Pineapple and the last 3 are VBS.

JLP

Last edited:

mtnjohn

Veteran
damn jlp..............you always have the most mouthwatering pics

your generousity is inspiring................thank you

cpt.kush

65 days nice....man your killing me that vbs looks awsome the ak might take away from the color but the kick should be good

3legdog

Very nice JLP & i have those very same VBS phenos. The 1 that's kinda blue/black & the 'purp' comes on late is my fav.

Great work as usual & look forward tour future projects :wave:
1 near ready & at 60days today
my fav blue/black pheno of the VBS

edit: I hope you don't mind me adding a few snaps of my VBS ..JLP

Last edited:
G

whats the flavour like on the vbs?
peace good man jlp

and i wanna say thanks here so not too clutter your box

Last edited:
very nice. great of you to pass out great beans FREE.. i've heard great reports of your crosses around other boards... keep up the great work man

Dr.Feelgood

and i wanna say thanks here so not too clutter your box
Doh! Why didn't I think of that?

Personally, I think the GPF2 looks the tastiest. Yeah, it's not purple. But it looks like a real champ. I guess we'll see how both strains turn out in a few months.

:woohoo:

G

interesting colors on that VB x ak cross. The Golden pineapple sounds tasty also, but alas, not enough posts. Guess I will do a Omega Diesel grow report and that should get me a few extra posts!!!! Good karma to whomever gets these. Maybe the next round for me.

JHerer

Latest posts

Latest posts