What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Cough

G

These are pics of Kyle Kushman's Clone. I have two of them at 51 days of flower. I expect I have ten days to go. They are grown in 4 gallon pots of pro mix soiless. Sitting right under the 1k hps in a 1430k flower room. These plants are short stocky and very fat budded. Doesn't grow at all like a sativa dom. The smell, oh yea just like berries.

More pics in a few days, enjoy!!!

Bigmone357

Damn that Looks like it's gonna be some dank!! Good job smokey as always man I can't wait for Rez's hybrid of the cough & diesel. Peace Bm357:wave:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bout time we get to see some of this stuff in flower here! Nice Smokey, and I'm happy to hear they smell like berries too :smile: cc

G

Hi Bigmo357, Thanks for the props. And I can't wait for that cross myself. I'll be all on it.

Hi CC I guess your right on that one, I should have started this thread a couple of weeks ago. But I plan on bringing you more pics of the plants before the chop.

My man No-Where Man. How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. And thanks for checking me out always glad to hear from you. Thanks my friend.

G

smokey be seein them strawberry fields
good look..great guy! :-D
be well
cj

Nice shots smokey , that KK SC looks like it should get the job done quite nicely :D

i'll be looking forward to seeing a smoke report for the SC from you bro.

Peace

O H

G

Hello all and thanks for all the nice replys. I apreciate it greatly. I have a quick update today on the SC. I gave them a good flush today and think they have one more week so that would be 9 weeks. As you can see their short and stocky with plenty of big tight buds. And as I said before very sweet berry smell. Thanks again, friends!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm so happy you say they smell like berries! Shouldn't a strain called "Strawberry Cough" smell like strawberries?

Nice dude, you'll be enjoying some killer SC buds soon!

G

Whoa looking real good smokey. Keep them pix coming. Would like to see some cured pix after you got it done. Keep up the great work. Like them berry strains.

Very nice!

Very nice!

Damn Smokey,
I love the latest gems in your GR. Wow, that is one dank strain. Nice grow. I wait with anticipation for the finale and the smoke report. :lurk:
NoS
P.S. that SC looks like it would be a great scrog strain, no?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts