What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Pie strain from Humboldt?

full time daddy
Veteran
i like how this thread was way before the cookies hype and seems to come from humbolt not a cookies crew, whats anyones opinion? i knew those guys didnt have a clue what was bred with what , im going out on a limb and say cp is an f1 cross of gdp/durban , made in humbolt beofre the cookies crew was even smokin weed /peace
before cookies there was pie & before that there was pez your more then likely some what right to some point when i got cherry pez back in the day i also got grape ape & tnt at the same time :tumbleweed: then a few years later got granddaddy purple, cherry pie & urkle from the same place none of them where the same but close:tumbleweed: now i see a lot of cookies, cherry og or cherry kush no pie or pez :dance013:

GrowWhatYaSmoke

The real Cherry Pie has now stood up!!!

Attachments

• Cherry pie.jpg
    Cherry pie.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 40
  • PICT0922.jpg
    PICT0922.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 35

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
The cherry pie is GDP x durbian posion
girl scout cookies is cherry pie x ogk

recently heard the cookies comes from the pie , cant believe that burner dude, anyone have any cherry pie crosses to show pix of? i have a few going now and im stoked

Burt

Veteran
Got a sack of cherry pie last night and we were all impressed!
Great buzz, leaning a bit more towards the cerebral side with high flying ideas and devastating potency. The buzz is a wee bit more cloudy than I prefer
It really reminds me of old cough or another NL cross
The Durban I had in Amherst mass is a far superior selection in terms of straight rocket fuel and creative endeavors but I'll gladly smoke this any day, all day even with the fractalling of my train of thought
BTW-also found one mature seed-yay!
These are gold mine genetics fo sho

H

HemperorsKnight

Another historical thread to hit the future archives if it hasn't already Highonpettery thanks for starting this back in 2007 it was very contributing
:tiphat:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
My favorite flavors are cherry and blueberry. Would love to try some cherry tasting cannabis.
Smoked enough blueberry to kill the average man. Never had cherry.

H

HemperorsKnight

My favorite flavors are cherry and blueberry. Would love to try some cherry tasting cannabis.
Smoked enough blueberry to kill the average man. Never had cherry.

Hey brother if you absolutely cannot get a hold of cherry pie I do recommend going to seedsherenow dot com for some alien tarantula it has a potent cherry flavor mixed with strawberry and notes of leather and kush but that cherry really stands out I grew it and it was absolutely my favorite line outta obsoul33ts so far got alien kush running from kaya of pnw roots f3s so hopefully they're might be that cherry flav too inherited from the Alien Technology I believe a tech is cherry affy ;) blessed be on your quest for some bombay btw shn also carries dj shorts blueberry

A

acridlab

good to see one of these cherry pie threads re awaken.
heres a cherry pie about to get flowered, healthy grower
picture.php

A

acridlab

Thnk u sirr,, heres a lil army of pies getn ready for some 5 gal. Pots. Love the structure and ease of growing pie, and its far bettwr than cookies, imo of course.
picture.php
gonna have some flower pics ina few days,, peace

kobi93

Does anybody know anything about the Cherry Pie that Top Dawg used in the Sour Cherry cross? I haven't been able to find any tests or grow reports on Top Dawg's Sour Cherry, but it sounds excellent.