What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Pie strain from Humboldt?

infamous024

origins

origins

If memory serves me correctly an old friend said the origins of "cherry pie" had come from a cross of GDP and OG kush. I could be mistaken, but the source was pretty reliable....

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Yea, I've heard of cherry pie kush up north for quite some time now. A lot of people do her in greenhouse. I've never been able to get my hands on her in clone form, but soon. You have a gem there my friend...

OP

H

humboldtlocal

Looks great. I think you are right about some urkel in there. I am very familiar with the urkel. Maybe that is the GDP in her too. Looks like a keeper though. Your Skunks looked great too. A+

Y

YoungBud

I have Just Recently Got some of this Cherry Pie From a Club in Northern California..
Its Some Very nice smoke..
DSCN1616.jpg

DSCN1614.jpg

DSCN1611.jpg

NICE! how was it? definitely looks sativa-ish by the way those buds look - hopefully it was good. all of mine are more squat and chunky, like an indica-based plant would have. looks good regardless. oh man is that outdoor cherry pie tasting good right now!

bigherb

Veteran
beautiful strain

wat really got my attention is the leaf pattern those three fingers it throws reminds me of som pics of bubba kush N dj lines like flow ,the three leaf is interesting too me i think this is a thai trait bub does not hav thai in her but ive seen a few other pics of thai strains wit 3 fingers

crazy that middle finger is real long

the 3 fingers n dark purp is very reminescent of my fugu kush

1luvbigherb

T.rips

that definatly loks like it has some type of urkle in it.. i recently grew 4 plants of some querkle(space queen x puple urkle) and it looked a lot like what you've got there

i've heard recently by someone that supposedly has been on the "cherry pie hunt" that he knows it to be "Durban Poison x Purple Kush x OG Kush". dunno how accurate that is, but i guess it always could be. so i guess there are others growing her around nor cal.

oh yeah, and it doesn't always do that 3-leaf thing, it usually has fatty 5-fingered leaves with heavy serrations. a lot of strains i've grown seem to do the 3 blade thing under certain conditions. i hope to have better pics of the cherry pie sometime soon as i'm putting some in the next indoor crop.

^that sucks. i can't wait to get home to hit the Volcano.

take that back...can't wait for that damn Alaskan Ice to finish up and stop overcrowding my tent so I can put more CP in there. The AI and the CP went in at the same time - the CP is done at 9wks and the AI looks like it's still in week 2-3 when buds start forming on most strains. i'll think twice next time i contemplate tossing full on sativas into the tent.

Fat Tone

The Rapper Berner from the bay area talks about Cherry Pie all the time in his songs.He supposedley has a dispensery also.Thats the only place i have heard of Cherry Pie.