What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cyco Nutrients Busted in Australia - the king of PGRs

BubbaBear

That pretty much sums up who you are as a human. What's the matter, couldn't you make it in the legal world where professional standards and taxes apply? Lot's couldn't so don't be too hurt by it but don't hold that against those who are leaving you behind.

Yeah pretty much, I'm someone that makes wiser decisions that to support something just because a state says it's legal. You can have your 40% tax and 100k in start up fees. It's a bummer they didnt make a system more people can participate in and succeed, It's a system made to make the states rich and that's about it. Every one I know was excited about legalization but once they saw what a overly taxed beurocratic shit show it was they avoided it like the plague and to pay all that money and not even be federally legal and unable to use banks is pretty lame, what's going to happen to your vast profits once the feds do get involved? There going to want there cut.

The rec scene has totally killed dispensaries for me and everyone I know except for the occasional seed or clone. Most places sell a $50+ 8th plus tax for "top shelf" that was grown 4+ months ago and has been sitting on a shelf for 2+ months so you know that's some tasty fresh bud lol.

The recreational dispensary scene wasn't created for me or anyone I know, it's there for soccer moms and people that can't get good weed anywhere else. Just because something is sold in a store doesn't mean it's safe or legal. Go smoke your legal weed, while sipping a coffee and nibbling on some chocolate or eating a banana grown and picked by slave labor, or eating some avocado that was grown with paclobutrazol and distributed by cartels but you bought it at a store so that makes it ok lol.

Last edited:

BongFu

Yeah pretty much, I'm someone that makes wiser decisions that to support something just because a state says it's legal. You can have your 40% tax and 100k in start up fees. It's a bummer they didnt make a system more people can participate in and succeed, It's a system made to make the states rich and that's about it. Every one I know was excited about legalization but once they saw what a overly taxed beurocratic shit show it was they avoided it like the plague and to pay all that money and not even be federally legal and unable to use banks is pretty lame, what's going to happen to your vast profits once the feds do get involved? There going to want there cut.

The rec scene has totally killed dispensaries for me and everyone I know except for the occasional seed or clone. Most places sell a $50+ 8th plus tax for "top shelf" that was grown 4+ months ago and has been sitting on a shelf for 2+ months so you know that's some tasty fresh bud lol.

The recreational dispensary scene wasn't created for me or anyone I know, it's there for soccer moms and people that can't get good weed anywhere else. Just because something is sold in a store doesn't mean it's safe or legal. Go smoke your legal weed, while sipping a coffee and nibbling on some chocolate or eating a banana grown and picked by slave labor, or eating some avocado that was grown with paclobutrazol and distributed by cartels but you bought it at a store so that makes it ok lol.

I've noticed ICMAG has really died from its peak when weed was illegal and the only way that growers could really hook up and converse was through forums. One great thing about legalisation is it brings it out into the open - no more need to hide behind tags, SSL and firewalls. Of course another great thing is we have consumer protection or at least in some states such as Colorado. You clearly know nada about the testing and safety standards but safe to say only a moron would try flicking PGR grown shite through a dispensary in Co. Bit like the vape deaths - they all came from black market sales; none came from dispensary sold vapes but here you are as someone who couldn't cut it in the cannabis world preaching to cannabis growers about how its done. Doesn't compute my man and given the dribble you come out with on this forum I can only hope you aren't influencing newbies. Fortunately people like yourself will be sad relics of the past screaming blue murder that you should never have had to pay taxes.

Mr. J

All the legal weed in Canada is garbage and nobody buys it. They're allowed to spray it with more shit than I've ever seen anybody spray on their plants. And then they irradiate it. I don't know what's happening in Colorado but over here all the LP's are going bankrupt. It's pretty funny actually.

BongFu

All the legal weed in Canada is garbage and nobody buys it. They're allowed to spray it with more shit than I've ever seen anybody spray on their plants. And then they irradiate it. I don't know what's happening in Colorado but over here all the LP's are going bankrupt. It's pretty funny actually.

I'm very close to a lot of old school people in BC - that's the word I am hearing re the big operators in Canada and I agree, it's good to see the greed driven corpo capitalists like Tilray and Aurora going under. Couldn't have happened too soon. They are actually predicting about 20 large public Canadian companies will go under in 2020. Given the way things were handled there and the greed of the companies who sought world domination using others money I've long predicted a dot com like blood bath. Thing is the BC OG boys are all doing pretty well with smaller legal grows so good on some fronts and bad on others. Same in Co and other US States... the good operators last and grow while the half baked ones go under. Capitalism is great like that; it sorts out the wheat from the chaff. Different world in the legal game from the black market. You pay taxes, have large overheads etc and pound prices come down lowering the bottom line. There will be a lot more who go under before the market stabilises but then our produce constantly tests extremely high on THC given cultivars, we future proofed from the outset and we can't produce enough to meet demand. So far, so good but let's see what the future brings.

Last edited:

BongFu

Is the cyco flower a Australia only thing? They call it bloom A and bloom B in the states.

No only under the counter sales of Cyco Flower Part A and B in the US. Rumour has it a few stores in Ca import it.

The Cyco nutrients A and B don't contain PBZ of CC.

MindEater

That pretty much sums up who you are as a human. What's the matter, couldn't you make it in the legal world where professional standards and taxes apply? Lot's couldn't so don't be too hurt by it but don't hold that against those who are leaving you behind.

You think legal pot is clean and quality, grown by passionate hobbiests, which means you're opinion is less than worthless since you can't get basic facts straight.

When the rules in legal states can't be bent, when legal grows use the wrong brand of neem that's got undisclosed myclo hidden in it, they send it to another state. Is that legal? Is that clean? Answer YES for all the forum to see how dumb you are.

Anyone want to show some evidence of a legal crop being destroyed for any purpose?

Grey_Wolf

I was in Australia 4 years ago. Spent a week in Adelaide. Strange place. Went to a few hydro stores there. Shady as and full of PGRs. Couldn’t score any decent smoke. My read on Adelaide isn’t nearly as positive as yours. Did meet a couple of good people from WA there. They hooked me up with something that wasn’t PGR grown shit when I hit Sydney. Liked QLD a lot but SA nah not my scene. Best suburb in Australia was definitely Bali though

Saying Bali is the best suburb of Aus is like me saying Canada is the best part of the US
Bali is in indonesia ya flog

shaggyballs

Veteran
BongFu is a total Chad, he likes talking down to people he thinks he's Mr. Know it all.

Hey BubbaBear
A true cannabis community member who is always helpful.
Good to see ya.

BongFu is a total Chad, he likes talking down to people he thinks he's Mr. Know it all.
I see this is very true.
Proved me right on his own after saying I am full of shit.
Just didn't have time for my dumb ass...LOL

Some folks just hate to be wrong, their whole world seems to crash down on them.

Why all the insults?
You just make yourself look foolish.
Keep running round condemning others.
Tis good for the community.

Oh yea, check out my signature bro.
Then go look in the mirror.
Yea, then ask the question.
Be realistic with your answer.
Or lie to yourself, what ever works best for ya.:biggrin:

BongFu

True, it is long overdue that Cyco got sorted. This landed in my in tray yesterday...

Attachments

• Cyclone-recall-IG.jpg
    Cyclone-recall-IG.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 44

Dkgrower

Veteran
The question is do you really need PGR, to get sick yeilds and manage crop.

I used to use paclo, and i do see it handy with some modern strains, but its not that hard
to maintain your canopy and any good grower dont need it.

Also all the peps i know using it are not smokers but old bikers and there vietnamese. i kinda see it as a dying breed and hope that all new commers will understand that you dont need it

BongFu

The question is do you really need PGR, to get sick yeilds and manage crop.

I used to use paclo, and i do see it handy with some modern strains, but its not that hard
to maintain your canopy and any good grower dont need it.

Also all the peps i know using it are not smokers but old bikers and there vietnamese. i kinda see it as a dying breed and hope that all new commers will understand that you dont need it

For sure, PGRs are dying a slow natural death as a better new school of grower replaces the old school who were raised on hydro industry bullshit from the likes of Cyco *aka pharmaceutical grade poisons. It's good to see. That said, it was information surrounding PGRs that I think really led to them becoming a dirty term/practice. A lot of people were using them without realising what they were using so not to be too hard on the old school. Anyone using them today though needs shooting because there are no excuses.