What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grobot 2007

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
oh man thats super sick

you can even have the vegging crop right next to it and just throw under !!!.
nice grow dog!!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Love your greenhouse and automatic cover, really great grow Calicoli06 :D

cant wait to see more of your work to come, and your ladies are really looking beautiful, and happy in the great outdoors.

Good growing and Happy smoking :joint:

B

Brain

calicoli06 said:
lemonade & ShaBud - thank you much.
Update!

Filled it back up with Cheese the next day!!
Pics later today.
peace

Awesome!!!!! I love it. Let me get this straight. You start flowering in early june then in august when they are ready you put another crop in? Is that right? Couldn't you leave the 2nd crop outside since it's august and about to trigger anyways? Also were those plants vegged indoors or were you able to keep them in veg outside in May? Thanks :) I love how one could get a 2nd outdoor crop per year. How would one get a third crop?...march to may?

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
April 1 - June 1 = Crop 1
June 1 - August 1 = Crop 2

Ditch the blackout

August 1 - Oct 1 = Crop 3

You could probably start in March, depending on weather. That way your third crop would be done Sept 1.

By the way, what was the yield on that?

calicoli06

Brain said:
Awesome!!!!! I love it. Let me get this straight. You start flowering in early june then in august when they are ready you put another crop in? Is that right? Couldn't you leave the 2nd crop outside since it's august and about to trigger anyways? Also were those plants vegged indoors or were you able to keep them in veg outside in May? Thanks :) I love how one could get a 2nd outdoor crop per year. How would one get a third crop?...march to may?

Yes the plants were started indoors and then thrown outside to finish vegging. I can turn it off since everything has triggered here but I want to see if they will finish faster then the ones outside.
Next year I will flower from:
May1-June31
July1-Aug31
Sep1-Oct31
peace

Tom Hill

Veteran
"Yield was roughly 5-6. Higher yielding strain I can see 9-10."

Heya Calicoli06, 8 is pretty standard when your dialed & 12 is the current number to beat :)

lookin good,
T

calicoli06

TomHill said:
"Yield was roughly 5-6. Higher yielding strain I can see 9-10."

Heya Calicoli06, 8 is pretty standard when your dialed & 12 is the current number to beat :)

lookin good,
T
thanks guys.
I'll be shooting for 12 next year with my Cherry Pez.
peace

calicoli06

First major problem with the Grobot. :frown: The chain snapped!! Had to manually open it and is staying open for the rest of the season. Cheese is finishing much faster then the ones outside.
peace.