What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grobot 2007

G

calicoli06 ... hey man, i can appreciate your efforts for off season flowering

can you tell me is the black out material just plastic tarping? or is it some special material? thanks & good work

peace

calicoli06

star crash said:
calicoli06 ... hey man, i can appreciate your efforts for off season flowering

can you tell me is the black out material just plastic tarping? or is it some special material? thanks & good work

peace

Just regular Tarp material.
peace

G

looking good for half way there , does that thing open up at night to let in the cool air or do you have to ventilate it yourself ?

G

saWEET PHOTOS of the tunnel there; sounds kinda old but ''thanks! Great photo!"

Damn those girls look nice, gota be getting close.
Hey, does that unit have a chain running thru the center hoop completley around the hoop? Does the motor sit in the middle or @ the front/back of the unit.
SOry to bug with all the Q's but I am stumped.

calicoli06

KiNgMaKeR- thank you.
Sad247summer- The chain does runs through the hoop over the top and across the floor. The motor is located on the far right middle on floor.
peace

Lucid

calicoli06 ..... thanks for posting and adding to the community ... this growbot looks like some cool asss shit ... some ppl dont appreciate good things when they see em ...looking foward to the out come

Danny Danko

Great looking plants! Gotta love the light deprivation technique! A friend of mine in Norcal is getting 3 outdoor harvests this year with a makeshift unit. Grobots are great though because you don't have to be there every 12 hours to cover and uncover the plants manually. I hear they're working on a solar-powered version.

calicoli06

rkrone & Danny Danko- thanks!

If you check my gallery Danny you will see that it is hooked up to a solar panel. Manufacturer recommends 11 hours on. They contacted me last year saying High Times wanted to do a photo shoot. He asked if I was interested and told him that I had only a few plants and it wouldn't make a good photo.
peace.

Last edited:

lemonade

Veteran
Man that thing is SWEET!

Manually covering your plants morning and night is a major PITA that leads to a seriously reduced social life. Not that I have one anyhow. :joint:

If I had a larger property I would definitely get one of these.

G

lookin good calicoli... i bought a grobot earlier this year. i have a few complaints about there product tho.. first all the frame started to rust, so i had to sand all the rust away and paint the whole thing. my second complaint is my tarp that came with it is deterating away from the sun. for 5000bucks i would expect a little better quality parts but besides all that you cant beat the auto tarp.....

calicoli06

lemonade & ShaBud - thank you much.
Mine also has a bit of rust but haven't done anything about it. Also my tarp was damaged last year by the sun and my pups. Called them up and they just had me pick up a new one free of charge.

Update!
Plants were harvested a bit premature do to heat sensitivity related to that strain. Also was losing chunks everyday due to worms. 3 misc. plants were left to finish.
Filled it back up with Cheese the next day!!
Pics later today.
peace