What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grobot 2007

calicoli06

Got my Grobot late last season and didn't have much to throw in it. This season I'm a bit more prepared. Will be doing 20 15g. pots. Anybody else using one this summer?

pumpkin2006

Are you talking about the force flower tent? If so, please post pics and I'll be all over this. I've been drolling about em since I saw the first one. :woohoo:

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll second that. If you have any pricing info i'd be curious as well. Of course, if someone more technically skilled were to create their own ghetto-rig grobot complete with design plans.... welllll

Now this, is going be good! :) Very interested in this, props to you for investing in the flowerforcer. get those extra harvests and make it pay for itself, thats awesome man....

pumpkin2006

Thats awesome dude. I just finished reading all the hate on your last thread. In the end, if you were handy capable, would you have built your own or bought this? The Grobot seems pretty indestructible. I don't know why they were all about criticizing the steel frame; one of the greatest things about that is the wind factor. The wind does blow at night and I'm sure the steel frame helps with stability.

Anyways super :respect: to you man, I'm gonna have to follow in your foot steps.

D

DJ_highst_

Oh snap, this should be this sick. Grobots are a great tool. I would buy one in a heart beat, they would pay for themselves and they seem to be built right, I think they are worth the 5K. You look like you have a nice spot in Nor Cal for it too.

Good luck. I will be watching.

pumpkin2006

DJ It seems you've been saying that you love these and you would buy one in a second for about a year now.... why haven't you? :sasmokin:

calicoli06

Thanks for the encouraging words everyone.
I need to replace the rope that connects the arms that swing it open. The old rope wore out. Also weed blocker on the ground then I will throw them in.
peace

Last edited:

calicoli06

1tytersx- Will be posting pics when substantial progress is made. Don't want this to be a diary where I comment everyday they grow an inch.
peace

D

DJ_highst_

pumpkin2006 said:
DJ It seems you've been saying that you love these and you would buy one in a second for about a year now.... why haven't you? :sasmokin:

damn bro, call me why dont you, lol. I really dont have a place to put it at the moment or else I would be running one right now.

I did a make shift flower forcer last year and it worked out pretty good, but wasnt automated like the Grobots are.

calicoli06

pumpkin2006- Ok you got me off my lazy ass. Here is the update. Put them in a week ago. Haven't started flowering. Will so this week. I had overwatered them when I first transplanted so I've been waiting for them to dry out which they did the other day.. I fed them and they still don't look all to happy.
peace

calicoli06

Sad247summer said:
Is there any way You would be able to take pictures of how the mechanics work?
PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Maybe after the season is over. I would have to take a couple of panels off. It is chain driven.

Latest posts

Latest posts