What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"munchy" strains

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
In my experience TW, C-99, and the white family are good hunger inducers... I'm almost positive there are many more out there (so many phenos ya know) so keep the word out there and you will find the right one for your needs... Much love and may JAH Bless

D

deathtosoapbar

sparkjumper, u need to get hold of maple leaf indica by sensi seeds its so hunger inducing its dangerous LMAO!. man , a pheno i found in a pack, made me hungry to the point of being ill, its OTT i was sorta glad when i finished doing tht strain just cos the hunger was the main effect of tht pheno, however an unbelievably sweet syrupy smell/taste. :yummy:

Hopefully no-one will find this to be an egregious offense . . . we just posted an answer to a similar question a day or two ago . . . and felt it was worthy of saying again here . . .

we prefer a sativa or stong sativa dominant hybrid/phenotype for appetite enhancement . . . and also for treating nausea . . .

the problem with heavy indicas is a really good one will put ya to sleep before you remember you are hungry!

White Widow / Black Widow has enough sativa to fill the prescription . . . so would something like AK47 . . .

sometimes really flavorful pot can be an appetite enhancer as well . . . our brains work that way that smells and appetite are connected . . . nothing like getting a sweet taste on the tongue to jump-start some hunger . . . maybe a blueberry or bubblegum or sweet tooth kinda strain might work depending on personal tastes . . .

everyone's metabolism is different . . . so your mileage may vary . . .

our fave for appetite and/or treating nausea is actually a Grapefruit/Mango cross a fellow medical user made some time back . . . the Grapefruit/Mango was also crossed to Blowfish by the 3LB in a cross they called A.F.L.A.C. . . . test grows of AFLAC were just beginning when OG/CW/CBay shut down a lil over a year ago . . .

sadly . . . none of those crosses are currently available . . . hence our suggestion of the Widow or AK47 or BBerry etc . . .

Latest posts

Latest posts